Sorry if I offended anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if I offended anyone

with the Eli manning found dead thread,,,I didn't think he was really dead, I was just surprised to see this,,again,,as stated, some of you took it the wrong way,,I thought it was comical that it would be written that he was because some people have nothing better to do. I edited the post after realizing my mistake...it was subsequently deleted,,not by me,,but thanks to who ever did. as far as a ban as some of you said? that is a bit too much as the news was giants related because the last i checked eli was a giant,,i should have chosen my title more carefully, and for that I apologize.. that's all.

Dont sweat it

Comment

There is no place for that sort of thing on here.......you should and probably will be banned

Comment

No problem. It's hard to look at your own posts from other people's eyes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
          with the Eli manning found dead thread,,,I didn't think he was really dead, I was just surprised to see this,,again,,as stated, some of you took it the wrong way,,I thought it was comical that it would be written that he was because some people have nothing better to do. I edited the post after realizing my mistake...it was subsequently deleted,,not by me,,but thanks to who ever did. as far as a ban as some of you said? that is a bit too much as the news was giants related because the last i checked eli was a giant,,i should have chosen my title more carefully, and for that I apologize.. that's all.
          I think someone calling for a ban was a little over the top....but you have to realize that some of us older folks had strokes when we read the headline...lol
          "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

If he was the one spreading the rumor, I'd vote for a ban, but he just made an innocent mistake in thread title or in falling for someone else's false story.

Comment

Wait... what happened???
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                Wait... what happened???
                Same internet death hoax about Eli has popped up again with today's date. He's alive and well. Luckily, not taking off on twitter this time.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
                  If he was the one spreading the rumor, I'd vote for a ban, but he just made an innocent mistake in thread title or in falling for someone else's false story.
                  it was the bad title,,and I did create this thread to apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    it was the bad title,,and I did create this thread to apologize.
                    Right. I'm on your side - no ban.

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
                      Right. I'm on your side - no ban.
                      I made the ill thought mistake,,if the mods ban me so be it. I respectfully disagree but will concur. thanks for the support though.

Comment

In the years I have been here that was only the 2nd time I've reported a post, might even be the first time. That post was over the top and so upsetting. Adults with sound reasoning ability would not have done such. That being said, I won't ever bring it up again or comment on it. All is well.

Comment

i didnt see the original thread, but i cant think of a reason to post that he died w/o proof. its not necessarily that u believed a rumor, its that anytime a claim like that is made about anyone, and its bs, i dunno i personally think it warrants action. no offense to the OP, but cmon, u actually thought he died? what was ur title?

go to the cowboys board, and create the thread "romo died today" see what happens even if u were just reporting a rumor

Comment

i've seen posters suspended for merely not providing a link with a claim made as fact...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              i've seen posters suspended for merely not providing a link with a claim made as fact...
                              I've seen posters banned for disagreeing about a football related topic with a mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X