No announcement yet.

Cowboys' Sean Lee On Crutches With Sprained Toe, Status Uncertain For Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys' Sean Lee On Crutches With Sprained Toe, Status Uncertain For Sunday

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "It's Tuesday so we shift our attention to the Giants' next foe: the Dallas Cowboys. The Giants travel to Dallas looking to avenge a season-opening 24-17 and continue digging themselves out of an early 0-2 record in the division. A win would create significant separation between the Giants (5-2) and the Cowboys (3-3) as we reach the midpoint of the NFL schedule.

COWBOYS

Linebacker Sean Lee made his presence felt early against the Giants in the teams' Week 1 meeting when he blindsided rookie David Wilson on his second career carry and forced a fumble. The turnover was an important play in not only the game, but in Wilson's development – he found himself in Tom Coughlin's doghouse and played a smaller role than anticipated through seven weeks. Lee, however, may not suit up against the Giants Sunday. According to Todd Archer of ESPNDallas.com, Lee was in crutches on Monday after spraining in the third quarter of the Cowboys' 19-14 win over the Panthers. Lee was awaiting MRI results and the Cowboys are unsure if Lee will play Sunday." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

thats too bad.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Could be a big loss for them. Also C Costa is out 4-6 weeks, and looks like Murray might not be ready either.
      WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        thats too bad.....

You mean that's TOE bad, lol!

Comment

Oh no, say it ain't so..
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

thats too bad.....

I'm sending a get well in November card
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

thats too bad.....

love the avatar
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

i really hope we Sack Rhomo 12 times minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by eastbayblue View Post
                  Mad corney but I laughed at this.

Comment

TA DA!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

i was one of the guys in the draft talk section praying we got him in the second round ( after oakland snuck Mcclain from us ) then when we got linval is was like ehhhh... hope he drops to us in the third, feint chance but i still hoped. I was extremely pissed off the cowboys got him. Kid has heart, motor, and is smart, wastes no movement. He is the only linebacker that worries me on that squad, Ware can be handled. Hate to be happy about someones injury, but I would be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't somewhat relieved he might not be playing.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                          i was one of the guys in the draft talk section praying we got him in the second round ( after oakland snuck Mcclain from us ) then when we got linval is was like ehhhh... hope he drops to us in the third, feint chance but i still hoped. I was extremely pissed off the cowboys got him. Kid has heart, motor, and is smart, wastes no movement. He is the only linebacker that worries me on that squad, Ware can be handled. Hate to be happy about someones injury, but I would be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't somewhat relieved he might not be playing.
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                            i was one of the guys in the draft talk section praying we got him in the second round then when we got linval is was like ehhhh.
                            Luckily Joseph aint no slouch. Unfortunately we cant draft every great player.
                            sigpic
                            BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Washington did ok sans Orakpo and Carriker. Division games don't follow the rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X