J.P.P. "Gangnam Style!!!!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.P.P. "Gangnam Style!!!!"

I was wondering what this was, I laughed hysterically when I saw it. Hahahahaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ARz-6EDtE

Am I the only one who was bothered by that? I was waiting for the ref to throw the flag for taunting. Really, we don't need to showboat. Osi running doing the 'airplane' or Tuck doing his Samauri 'bow' seem pretty tame, but that dance JPP did was just plain stupid

Comment

Im bothered by it because

#1 - Its dumb and that song is horrible

#2 - He forgot to finish the play after his second sack (even though it wasnt credited and clearly should of been). He striped the ball and went dancing instead of going after the ball on the ground.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Sacks are like touchdowns for these guys, I don't mind.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Yeah JPP - dont have fun.

He wasnt in anyone's face - its not taunting.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Im bothered by it because

#1 - Its dumb and that song is horrible

#2 - He forgot to finish the play after his second sack (even though it wasnt credited and clearly should of been). He striped the ball and went dancing instead of going after the ball on the ground.
            That second sack has already been disputed and the word from the official scorekeeper is that the offensive linemen were downfield blocking therefore it was a designed run. So no sack for jpp

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              He wasnt in anyone's face - its not taunting.
              This is generally what the rule for taunting is. If it's not done in the face of the afflicted player and instead just directed out towards the fans, it's generally not taunting.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

i think its hysterical...he should have farted in bobs face after

Comment

God, some of you guys just want our players to be like robots.

He's not taunting/trash talking/stabbing anyone in the throat.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    This is generally what the rule for taunting is. If it's not done in the face of the afflicted player and instead just directed out towards the fans, it's generally not taunting.
                    It may not be taunting, but it's extremely stupid, childish, and unsportsmanlike. I was nauseated by it. Grow up, JPP.

Comment

Originally posted by Astorian View Post
                      It may not be taunting, but it's extremely stupid, childish, and unsportsmanlike. I was nauseated by it. Grow up, JPP.
                      How is it unsportsmanlike? Cruz dances, is that unsportsmanlike?

Comment

Its none of those things - take some immodium.

Were you on the father's side the whole time you were watching "Footloose" too? (im talking the 80's movie - not the uneccesary remake)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                          Its none of those things - take some immodium.

Were you on the father's side the whole time you were watching "Footloose" too? (im talking the 80's movie - not the uneccesary remake)

Now THAT was funny! and the lord said, "let him dance!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            How is it unsportsmanlike? Cruz dances, is that unsportsmanlike?
                            It's unsportsmanlike because they're supposed to be playing football, not engaging in exhibitionism. I tune in to watch some good football, not inflated egos. Cruz needs to grow up too. His theatrics are embarrassing.

Comment

It's unsportsmanlike because they're supposed to be playing football, not engaging in exhibitionism. I tune in to watch some good football, not inflated egos. Cruz needs to grow up too. His theatrics are embarrassing.
                              So because they have a little fun, they aren't playing football?

Comment

Working...
                              X