No announcement yet.

Cowboys talking crap!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabo would just fumble a kick, or cough up a fumble or throw a back breaking Pick Six if he ever made it to the SB

Which he will not.........he will never see a SB unless he gets traded to Baltimore or Chicago, SFO some team like that.....the Cowboys have more holes than swiss cheese

Comment

well...Toomer does think Romo is better than Eli.
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
        I honestly wouldnt have had a problem if it was done in fun.
        But hey... if you wanna go along with the:

"former Giant player who lives in Dallas and is now friends with all the Cowboy players and coaches and gets free access to inside the Cowboys locker room so he can then go onto the Giants Message Board of all places and let the fans know instead of leaking it to the media (and NOT get paid for this information) "

Then i say go for it.
        Me? ... sorry... i just cant lower myself to this low of stupid.
        Agreed... Lame attempt to provide credibility and instigate a cyber frenzy... Just LAME!

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboomboom1 View Post
          Agreed... Lame attempt to provide credibility and instigate a cyber frenzy... Just LAME!
          another person who thinks these boards are supposed to be legit 100% of the time.
          Lighten up. At least he talking **** about the Cowboys and not the Giants.....
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Toomer did not say that.......he said Tony had better lifetime statistics......Eli got off to a slooooooooooooo start

Romo is not a bad QB, he plays on a troubled team

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              well...Toomer does think Romo is better than Eli.
              eli's two rings and superbowl mvp's disagree
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

You must be a Cowboy fan.

Comment

Originally posted by mac24 View Post
                  You must be a Cowboy fan.
                  Yo Mac, what team did you play for?
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Fansince69 and Thomsoad, Sorry you feel that way. Regardless of how you feel about my post, the Giants need to handle their business. We are talking about this year, not last year. Though the Cowboys may say the right things in front of the media, it's a totally different attitude off the record. Just trying to let you in on some of that. Have a good one fellow Giants fans. Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fansince69 and Thomsoad, Sorry you feel that way. Regardless of how you feel about my post, the Giants need to handle their business. We are talking about this year, not last year. Though the Cowboys may say the right things in front of the media, it's a totally different attitude off the record. Just trying to let you in on some of that. Have a good one fellow Giants fans. Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ahh....**** them....lol
                      all good. F69 only said it seemed a little off. Thomsoad actually calling out your integrity.

If you are a trolling Cowboy fan then you got me hook line and sinker because I love talking **** about the JJ's kids...

Comment

Mac tell you what;
                        I am a sucker for NFLN and if what you are saying is true.
                        You shouldnt have any problems with getting your inside scoop on the air... not one bit.
                        SO...if I hear "inside source" and it reiterates what you are telling us about Romo having no respect for our Dline.
                        I will totally eat crow and you will have your convert from here on out.
                        But as I said a few posts back .. I call BS.
                        Last edited by thomsoad; 10-23-2012, 04:09 PM.
                        sigpic
                        BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=thomsoad;548087]Mac tell you what;
                          You shouldnt have any problems with getting your inside scoop on the air... not one bit.
                          SO...if I hear "inside source" and it reiterates what you are telling us about Romo having no respect for our Dline.
                          But as I said a few posts back .. I call BS.[/QUOTE

"this just in....Romo talks Crap about Giants Dline behind closed doors"
                          Film at 11.......

Comment

[QUOTE=GameTime;548100]
                            Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
                            Mac tell you what;
                            But as I said a few posts back .. I call BS.[/QUOTE

"this just in....Romo talks Crap about Giants Dline behind closed doors"
                            Film at 11.......
                            1) For what its worth...I cant figure out this new "QUOTE" feature on these new boards either
                            2) Or Red Font
                            3) Its actually a film?! ... Thats allotta trash talk.
                            sigpic
                            BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=thomsoad;548108]
                              Originally posted by GameTime View Post

1) For what its worth...I cant figure out this new "QUOTE" feature on these new boards either
                              2) Or Red Font
                              3) Its actually a film?! ... Thats allotta trash talk.

check your pm
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

i dont doubt this at all ...giants dline hasnt been really scaring anyone these days its seems its the media that crowns them the best dline in nfl

Comment

Working...
                                X