Injured Nicks vs. Claborne

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injured Nicks vs. Claborne

I have faith in Cruz vs Carr, but I am very wary about a hobbled Hakeem Nicks vs. Claborne. Claborne did very well against Nicks the first time when he was injured without a pre-season, and he gets to face an injured Nicks again. I honestly am not expecting a lot out of him, and I think this is a game that Hixon will need to be great for us to win.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Bennet, Randle
    then you still have

Pascoe, Hynoski, Wison, Bradshaw as check downs, screens, and saftey outlets.
    Eli has plenty of targets....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

One thing we've proven over the years, is that we're not a one trick pony.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
        but Eli is the horse we ride lol
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

or a one "Nicks" pony....
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            or a one "Nicks" pony....
            lmao...now were having fun
            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Comment

If someone brings up a donkey show I'm outta here!
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                but Eli is the horse we ride lol
                very good....

Comment

nicks is close to 100%. he practiced 3 straight days last week and I bet he'll practice most of this week. that extended time off was to get to a better health level

Comment

If someone brings up a donkey show I'm outta here!
                    Bachelor Party...with a young Tom Hanks...great fun movie...

Comment

Bachelor Party...with a young Tom Hanks...great fun movie...
                      boosom buddies was a young tom hanks...lol

Comment

boosom buddies was a young tom hanks...lol
                        that was a couple of years before the movie....

Comment

that was a couple of years before the movie....
                          Yeah but funny show and tom hanks first work I believe

Comment

Yeah but funny show and tom hanks first work I believe
                            yeah that was a good sitcom. The other dude played in a few sitcoms after that. Funny guys too....kindy nerdy but funny.

Comment

yeah that was a good sitcom. The other dude played in a few sitcoms after that. Funny guys too....kindy nerdy but funny.
                              Peter scolari...not sure of spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X