Nfl.com power rankings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl.com power rankings.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-free-fallMore media hate for the giants, what a joke. Rankings are crap but this takes the cake, the bears beat a terrible lions team and move up two spots over the giants and 49ers lmao. The giants win and move down a spot, these clowns in the media can go to hell.

have you seen the bears defense?

Comment

While I agree that Chicago scoring 13 points is pathetic... the Defense is for real.
      Im ok with 4th for now.

Bsides, im sure you looked at ESPNs Power Rankings but hardly a mention of them "going to hell" ... kinda hypocritical.
      sigpic
      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
        While I agree that Chicago scoring 13 points is pathetic... the Defense is for real.
        Im ok with 4th for now.

Bsides, im sure you looked at ESPNs Power Rankings but hardly a mention of them "going to hell" ... kinda hypocritical.

the one I got this morning had us 3rd behind bears and houston not that it matters
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
          the one I got this morning had us 3rd behind bears and houston not that it matters
          ESPN had us 2nd...just ahead of the Texans but below the Falcons.
          You sure it was the Bears?
          Hard to believe any Power Rankings would have the only undefeated team #4.
          sigpic
          BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueNorange View Post
            have you seen the bears defense?
            What lmao, who have they beat that is good? The only good team they played they lost.

Comment

Bears have arguably the best secondary in the NFL right now. Jennings and Tillman have both been shutdown corners it seems for the most part. Still not sure of their ability to win deep in the playoffs with that OL though.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                What lmao, who have they beat that is good? The only good team they played they lost.
                First off the loss was inner divisional play.
                I think we can all agree that records get tossed out the window for those.
                Or are we to concede that the Cowboys are better then us.

All you gotta do is watch the Bears play to recognize that D is for real.
                They fly around the ball and they have CBs that shut down Megatron.
                I think Nicks is a helluva good WR when healthy...but he wuld be the first to tell you ... he aint Megatron.
                sigpic
                BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ESPN had us 2nd...just ahead of the Texans but below the Falcons.
                  You sure it was the Bears?
                  Hard to believe any Power Rankings would have the only undefeated team #4.
                  yupp your right my mistake ..did it from memeory...just rechecked...1falcons 2 houston 3us 4 bear 5 49ers
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Easy to shut down megatron when the lions have nothing else but him, the bears have lost to the only good team they played. Look at the other teams they played other than the cowboys who are average at best. Also cowboys week 1 win was against a team with massive injuries and not only that it was their super bowl.

Comment

Easy to shut down megatron when the lions have nothing else but him, the bears have lost to the only good team they played. Look at the other teams they played other than the cowboys who are average at best. Also cowboys week 1 win was against a team with massive injuries and not only that it was their super bowl.
                      I do agree that you are right about Megatron being all they got.
                      LeShoure looks decent as a RB but they have nobody legit on the other side.
                      But I cant just toss aside the fact they pretty much shut em out....yeah Lions scored a TD but it garbage time.
                      I could also agree with you that the Giants should be higher.
                      But Bears have only loss one game ... so if they want the Bears higher im not gonna get into too much of a tizzy about it.
                      sigpic
                      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so the falcons who needed late game miracles to beat oakland (1-5) and another shoddy team I can't recall, and they're automatically the 1 team, but bc we win on elis late game heroics, which is the opposite of a fluke when it happens 8x in like 20 games, and we fall a spot?

eh i never put much stock in these anyway. it used to be different than this everyday a new/different power ranking by anyone and their cousin...now they are are even more meaningless somehow

Comment

lol what?

calvin johnson gets doubled teamed all the time and still is productive

why are you getting mad? giants are ranked 4, is that not good enough for you?

Comment

First off the loss was inner divisional play.
                            I think we can all agree that records get tossed out the window for those.
                            Or are we to concede that the Cowboys are better then us.

All you gotta do is watch the Bears play to recognize that D is for real.
                            They fly around the ball and they have CBs that shut down Megatron.
                            I think Nicks is a helluva good WR when healthy...but he wuld be the first to tell you ... he aint Megatron.
                            ramses barden made tillman his *****. the lions would struggle vs them bc of a lack of a run game and overtargeting megatron.

eli would bust that tampa 2 wide open with our deep pool of talent/run game

Comment

Could care less, same as when they had us much further down. This means nothing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X