Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys' Running Back Situation suffers another blow: Felix Jones Has A Bruised Left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys' Running Back Situation suffers another blow: Felix Jones Has A Bruised Left

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...eft-knee.html/

Excerpt: "The Cowboys running back situation took another blow in Sunday’s win over Carolina, when Felix Jones suffered a bruised left knee in the third quarter.

On the first play of the Cowboys’ third offensive series of the second half, Jones rushed for a three-yard gain. After the play, he rolled over on his back and grabbed his left knee in pain. He was replaced by Phillip Tanner.

“He was battling through a couple things in the ballgame,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of Jones on Monday. “It was great to see Tanner go in there and handle that situation at the end of the game. Hopefully Felix will be better this week and be ready to go against the Giants.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...eft-knee.html/

Excerpt: "The Cowboys running back situation took another blow in Sunday’s win over Carolina, when Felix Jones suffered a bruised left knee in the third quarter.

On the first play of the Cowboys’ third offensive series of the second half, Jones rushed for a three-yard gain. After the play, he rolled over on his back and grabbed his left knee in pain. He was replaced by Phillip Tanner.

“He was battling through a couple things in the ballgame,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said of Jones on Monday. “It was great to see Tanner go in there and handle that situation at the end of the game. Hopefully Felix will be better this week and be ready to go against the Giants.” Read more...
    The more I hear about the Cowboys problems the more I dont like it.
    Historically this is becoming a no win situation for us.
    Nail in the coffin will be Romo goes down and Cowboys bring in Jamarcus Russell.
    Russell < Vince Young
    sigpic
    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thomsoad View Post
      The more I hear about the Cowboys problems the more I dont like it.
      Historically this is becoming a no win situation for us.
      Nail in the coffin will be Romo goes down and Cowboys bring in Jamarcus Russell.
      Russell < Vince Young
      As long as Romo plays, we're golden
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        As long as Romo plays, we're golden
        That is how I want it.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

murray questionable with the foot and now felix? they were catching us at the wrong time as it was, if they aint all hands on deck, it could get embarrassing (please dear god let us embarrass them)

Comment

I thought Kyle Orton was their backup QB?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

If we don't beat this team...
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                If we don't beat this team...
                Yea so about that guy named Olgetree... Hosley/Prince should be good to go on coverage this time.
                Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 10-23-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                  That is how I want it.
                  Maybe we'll be treated to another Boley/Romo Sack

Comment

Even if Felix and Murray are out, Tanner and Dunbar are more than adequate to carry the load. The one injury that will kill us is Sean Lee. If he is out, then we will need the stars aligned and a lot of luck to win.
                    sigpic

Comment

After the ****ery the Cowboys played with Jason Witten in week 1, I'll believe it when I see it

Comment

Working...
                      X