Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redskins CB Josh Wilson Not Impressed By Cruz.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins CB Josh Wilson Not Impressed By Cruz.....

NOT IMPRESSED BY CRUZ
    Redskins corner Josh Wilson made no excuses after getting beaten on Cruz’s 77-yard TD, but he did take a parting shot at the salsa-dancing receiver. “He made a play, a straight go route,” Wilson said. “He made a play. I tip my hat to him.

“He didn’t do anything all game,” Wilson added. “The guy was not a part of the game until the last play. It was an unfortunate situation.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2A9rgJ4sc

LOL LOL LOL at Wilson. Those sour grapes must taste really bad.

GO GIANTS!!!!!

6 catches for 54 yards.

Comment

Ha - classic disrespect - we are the lowly giants and are just glad to be on the same field as players like the ALMIGHTY Josh Wilson.

Comment

Usually I play devil's advocate on here but not even I can think of defending this Josh Wilson kid in any way possible.

Comment

well he musta missed that td grab as cruz ran by him...i thought he made him look a fool. when you HAVE to have help covering a guy, dunno if u should be calling into question that guys game...

Comment

thats because all he saw was his *** as he ran by their secondary...guess he wasn't impressed
            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

He's not impressed, yet he got beat. Lol
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I wasnt impressed either. I mean how hard is it to beat Josh Wilson anyway......
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Maybe some of these players that refuse to talk to the media are on to something.
                  sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

LOL Cruz caught 6 passes prior to that, 4 of which gave us 1st downs. The other 2 receptions both put us in 3rd & 1 situations. Don't player hate, Wilson.

Comment

Sore loser like the pathetic skins fans.

Comment

Wilson should be lucky Curz's number where not better, Eli missed him for a TD and a deep pass earlier in the game.

Comment

The NFL is now the National Football League of Excuses.

It seems like every player with the exception of a few teams/players are unwilling to give proper credit to other teams/players when they lose. Giants players seem to have no problem giving credit to other teams however.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

I'm not impressed that the Redskins have the worst pass defense in the league...Josh Wilson say what? lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                              I'm not impressed that the Redskins have the worst pass defense in the league...Josh Wilson say what? lol
                              LOL LOL.....

Comment

Working...
                              X