Wobbly Balls?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wobbly Balls?

Is it me or is Eli's balls getting more and more wobbly?

Originally posted by Abby Manning View Post
    I had to look 2x to make sure this wasn't harooni's thread
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Harooni, is that you?

Comment

not wobbly but he is definitely overthrowing again.........at least he does not chicken out and throw behind the receiver like the Sanchize

Comment

Now now before all your minds go running wild, I mean in the game against the skins Eli threw some wobbly ducks. This really gets me nervous because I thought he shook this off last season. I just don't want him digressing back to his old bad habits. Those wobblers make it harder for his receivers to make a clean catch and run....

Comment

Abby, you should certainly know more about his balls than any one on here.

Comment

Now now before all your minds go running wild, I mean in the game against the skins Eli threw some wobbly ducks. This really gets me nervous because I thought he shook this off last season. I just don't want him digressing back to his old bad habits. Those wobblers make it harder for his receivers to make a clean catch and run....
              hes human
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Mine dangle in the water.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

His passes have always been wobbly at Giants/MetLife stadium, and always will be. He still wins nonetheless.

Comment

There was a rumor he forgot his cup. So far no confirmation on that.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Balls? Wobbly?

You sure you aren't the cause of that?
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Eli always throws up a few ducks. Nothing new....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think t he Manning brothers throw the ugliest looking balls I've ever seen.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            Eli always throws up a few ducks. Nothing new....
                            I think its been quite awhile since he's looked this bad. Spot on in the clutch though.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                              I think t he Manning brothers throw the ugliest looking balls I've ever seen.
                              You have to admit Eli is throwing much tighter spirals this year and last from what he used to throw (lets leave the skins game out of it). IMO he's made progress with his mechanics the last year and a half. I haven't noticed a back footer in awhile either. okay I just jinxed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X