Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Lee might be done for the season

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/ar...0-6bbbac8e3f6a

If so, this will be a gigantic loss for their defense. One of the best ILBs in the game.

Always disappointing to see good players go down.

Comment

sucks.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Dallas isn't upset about our injuries. c'mon

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever View Post
          Dallas isn't upset about our injuries. c'mon
          Thats what makes us better than Dallas fans.

Comment

It happens. We lost our starting MLB days before the opener last year. It's why they say NFL stands for Not For Long.
            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              Thats what makes us better than Dallas fans.
              You're better than me Slip. I wouldn't mind if Jerry Jones got injured.

Comment

maybe a deviated septum from inserting finger too deep?
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Oh thats fine with me. Players are a different story, only players I dont mind seeing get hurt are the jerks. Sean Lee, Ware, Witten, all those guys I respect, wouldnt want to see hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    Oh thats fine with me. Players are a different story, only players I dont mind seeing get hurt are the jerks. Sean Lee, Ware, Witten, all those guys I respect, wouldnt want to see hurt.
                    I understand and agree with that. But turf toe is okay, ya think?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Gurode get hurt after that BS he pulled on Tuck.
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                        I wouldn't mind seeing Gurode get hurt after that BS he pulled on Tuck.
                        I thought that was flozelle adams
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                          I thought that was flozelle adams
                          your probably right. whoever it was that injured Tuck on a dirty play and then the next time we played the Cowboys he went after Tuck again. The guy is a 4 star a*******.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Not good. Hope the kid recovers soon. At the end of the day, they are people too. On game day, I will cheer against them, but in life, I hope he is ok.

Comment

I hope he is okay. Sean Lee is a tough one.

Comment

Working...
                              X