Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's election season. Who are you voting for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's election season. Who are you voting for?

    Just kidding... remember, start voting for Giants for the pro bowl. Keep in mind, pro bowls help a player's resume when being considered for the Hall of Fame (cough/Eli/cough/cough). Vote as many times as you'd like.

  • #2
    Bradshaw for Prez!

    Comment


    • #3
      I wish I can really find out who people on these boards are voting for. I know who 2 of my facebook friends support and one of em runs around here bashing RG3 all day like he does Obama. He doesn't do it anymore... I guess he got tired of being ignored lol. Anyway, I vote Eli, Cruz and JPP.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hopefully they won't make the Pro-Bowl because they'll be in the Super Bowl.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Joseph McCarthy. I wanna slam my shoes on the table when I grow up!

          My votes are Eli, Cruz, Hyno, and JPP.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Hopefully they won't make the Pro-Bowl because they'll be in the Super Bowl.
            Nope. They wouldn't play, but they are still considered Pro Bowlers. Still matters (only for resume purposes).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Joseph McCarthy. I wanna slam my shoes on the table when I grow up!

              My votes are Eli, Cruz, Hyno, and JPP.
              you didn't vote in Linval Joseph at DT?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
                Nope. They wouldn't play, but they are still considered Pro Bowlers. Still matters (only for resume purposes).
                I meant make the trip. My bad
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by drewz View Post
                  you didn't vote in Linval Joseph at DT?
                  I haven't actually placed my votes on the site but those are the 4 I know for certain I will cast. Joseph might get my vote but I'll have to see who else could take it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                    I wish I can really find out who people on these boards are voting for. I know who 2 of my facebook friends support and one of em runs around here bashing RG3 all day like he does Obama. He doesn't do it anymore... I guess he got tired of being ignored lol. Anyway, I vote Eli, Cruz and JPP.
                    RG3 > Obama

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Don't vote for Cruz Nicks or JPP, we'll have to pay them more! Haha

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Definitely voting JPP. I wanted to vote him last year, but the giants DE choices were for Tuck and Osi...

                        I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
                          Just kidding... remember, start voting for Giants for the pro bowl. Keep in mind, pro bowls help a player's resume when being considered for the Hall of Fame (cough/Eli/cough/cough). Vote as many times as you'd like.
                          Pro Bowls are meaningless to me as are most every award they give out in sports!
                          You have morons who get to vote for MVP talking about Eli not being a viable candidate because of his "bad numbers" when,
                          A- His numbers aren't even bad....and
                          B- They have forgotten totally what the term MOST VALUABLE PLAYER means...and what it's supposed to recognize a player for........so how can anyone care about who gets chosen for what because it's a joke.
                          I don't care if Giants players get snubbed for the Pro Bowl completely because I just look at that stupid, pointless, boring game as another possible way for our players to get hurt needlessly.
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

                          John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            http://www.nfl.com/

                            Front page has Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and, ready, RG3 for the quick picks for the Probowl QBs in the NFC. Wow. Let the hype machine begin....
                            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Im voting for Rom... i mean Romo.... no not Romo. Ah forget it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X