Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Travis Buckum Appearance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Travis Buckum Appearance?

    According to TC, Beckum is practicing today.

    Any chance this guy makes an impact this year? If not, hes a sure goner...

    Its the sticky thread here: http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?show=1

    And has also been reported by http://www.facebook.com/giants101?fref=ts
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 10-24-2012, 11:17 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    According to TC, Beckum is practicing today.

    Any chance this guy makes an impact this year? If not, hes a sure goner...
    You need to post a link with this.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • #3
      Its not much of a link, just a post

      http://www.facebook.com/giants101

      A lot of people will say Giants 101 isn't credible, but they have yet to be wrong about any type of this news.

      Comment


      • #4
        Its all over the internet. Google it.

        Comment


        • #5
          well now we've had Beckhum, Buckum, Buckim, Backum, Buckingham, Becker, Beckus

          i say he is three more misspellings away from being activated

          but in seriousness, unless somebody we are not aware of (i.e. Da'Rel Scott) needs surgery and is headed to IR ... i doubt we activate him ... he will likely hit IR, but there is no reason for us not to have him practice now and i won't even say why, b/c no need to jinx things
          Apologize to Melo 5

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              To be honest, I'm fine with Bennett, Pascoe, and Robinson. At this point, I am not sure why we'd cut somebody else to make room for Beckum.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                well now we've had Beckhum, Buckum, Buckim, Backum, Buckingham, Becker, Beckus

                i say he is three more misspellings away from being activated

                but in seriousness, unless somebody we are not aware of (i.e. Da'Rel Scott) needs surgery and is headed to IR ... i doubt we activate him ... he will likely hit IR, but there is no reason for us not to have him practice now and i won't even say why, b/c no need to jinx things
                hahahah, Im usually good with grammar and spelling, I meant Beckum*** I dont know how to edit thread titles??

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by C1010 View Post
                  To be honest, I'm fine with Bennett, Pascoe, and Robinson. At this point, I am not sure why we'd cut somebody else to make room for Beckum.
                  Maybe Robinson can make it to the PS so we can develop him? Or would Belicheck try to snatch him?
                  Last edited by Toadofsteel; 10-24-2012, 11:25 AM.

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    geez, 10 views..harsh. This guy might be the most unloved of Giants. Poor guy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                      geez, 10 views..harsh. This guy might be the most unloved of Giants. Poor guy.
                      whats to love......nothing personal agianst mind you. Just hasn't worked out....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                        well now we've had Beckhum, Buckum, Buckim, Backum, Buckingham, Becker, Beckus
                        And they've all underachieved.

                        Including in other sports.
                        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by C1010 View Post
                          To be honest, I'm fine with Bennett, Pascoe, and Robinson. At this point, I am not sure why we'd cut somebody else to make room for Beckum.
                          I have to agree. He can't block and we have Randle who can certainly provide the receiving value Beckum brings.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            But remember that one time he caught the ball and stayed on his feet and scored (GB game)........and by ONE TIME I literally mean that ONE TIME......

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hopefully there is no apperance by him haha. We have done Just fine without him since he's been drafted haha. Its time for the Giants to move on from him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X