Silly Co-Worker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Co-Worker

A co-worker of mine, who's into lifting weights and considers himself to be tough, is 5'9" and about 180 lbs (and is a cowboys fan) thinks he can take on Eli Manning in a fight. I almost want to see it happen.

Outside of kickers and punters, is there a football player you think you could flat out destroy in a fight?

Well I always said if I was a CB in the NFL I would get all up in CAR Steve Smith's face. I love talking crap with intense players. I'd love that game because it would be soooo competitive and there would indefinably be some after play activity. Jaw him out after every deflection facemask to facemask. I kinda wanna see him and Cortland Finnegan go at it.

Comment

If I could pick a fight with any NFL player, I'd fight Michael Vick. Not out of any sense that I could even hope to win, but because I really haaaaaaaaaaate the guy...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        If I could pick a fight with any NFL player, I'd fight Michael Vick. Not out of any sense that I could even hope to win, but because I really haaaaaaaaaaate the guy...
        Instead of fighting vick.....why not put him in a cage fight

with 10 really vicious pitbulls
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
          Instead of fighting vick.....why not put him in a cage fight

with 10 really vicious pitbulls
          Make them the pitbulls he forced to fight before...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

This Thread
            That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Originally posted by dmighty326 View Post
              This Thread

this
              ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Voted 1 star for the rating of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantDadx3 View Post
                  A co-worker of mine, who's into lifting weights and considers himself to be tough, is 5'9" and about 180 lbs (and is a cowboys fan) thinks he can take on Eli Manning in a fight. I almost want to see it happen.

Outside of kickers and punters, is there a football player you think you could flat out destroy in a fight?
                  LOL

that sounds like it was an awesome intelligent conversation.

i'd point out that eli makes millions of dollars a year throwing a football, how much does your co-worker make beating guys up?
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't want to fight a player, but I'd love to punch Rex Ryan in the face. He single handedly brings down the class of the NFL and New York.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantDadx3 View Post

I'm not sure the apocalypse could take Eli.

He's made out of a space age polymer.
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Working...
                      X