Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Rob Parker and Skip Bayless think Eli won't be MVP because he's not COOL enough.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Rob Parker and Skip Bayless think Eli won't be MVP because he's not COOL enough.

Apparently these idiots translate "cool" as being an *****hole because they think aaron rodgers is cool and that's why Rob Parker still thinks Rodger is MVP. Coach is being the dumb old "never was" by still picking the cowboys to win the super bowl. Skip Bayless thinks Eli not being "cool" should make him lose MVP. He thinks he acts naive(even though they've done nothing but praise Tebow who always acts like the most naive person ever).

Off topic: Why does ESPN always have BAD coaches and players to talk on their show? Where's Jon Gruden? I only see him on Monday.

Guess what QB they have talking about how to be a QB all the time? Is it Steve Young? No he's on that other show. Is it Dan Fouts? Phil Simms? NO

It's freaking Trent Dilfer. TRENT DILFER.

On topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlt95nVwNQ

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
    Apparently these idiots translate "cool" as being an *****hole because they think aaron rodgers is cool and that's why Rob Parker still thinks Rodger is MVP. Coach is being the dumb old "never was" by still picking the cowboys to win the super bowl. Skip Bayless thinks Eli not being "cool" should make him lose MVP. He thinks he acts naive(even though they've done nothing but praise Tebow who always acts like the most naive person ever).

Off topic: Why does ESPN always have BAD coaches and players to talk on their show? Where's Jon Gruden? I only see him on Monday.

Guess what QB they have talking about how to be a QB all the time? Is it Steve Young? No he's on that other show. Is it Dan Fouts? Phil Simms? NO

nothing wrong with Difler at all. Good analyst, doesn't take himself seriously at all, and likes eli and the Giants.
    whats your problem with him????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It's nothing new.
      Eli doesn't play "pretty" games. He rarely shows emotion, and he's not a rah-rah type guy. You probably won't see him in sound bites or SoundFX screaming, and I couldn't careless.

If that's what a MVP candidate is supposed to be, give it to Brees or Rodgers. Eli wins championships.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Skip Bayless should be nominated for a Best Actor award.

Comment

Well, 13 Tds and 7 INTs wont really get you an MVP trophy. MVPs go to stat guys like Brady, Peyton and Rodgers and Brees. We had 2 rushing TDs from the 1 yard line that those other QBs would of thrown for. But, Eli wont win MVP when he throws directly at a defender like he did vs Washington. Its ugly, but its winning. That's just how it is.

I've come to realize the fact Eli wont ever have a 40+ TD season. He is a 30TD - 15INT 4200 yards type QB.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Like i've been saying, Eli can throw for 5.5k yards 30+ TD's and have less than 10-12 INT's and still not win league MVP. He's just not as high profile as Brady, Brees, Rdogers. Notihing wrong with lossing a popularity contest when your winning playoff games in route to the super bowl.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
            @Katdaddyjay 17h
            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

I'd rather see Peyton win MVP...

...and Eli win another Super Bowl MVP.

Comment

****, I'll take a SUperbowl anyday. SB MVP looks a helluva lot better than Regular season MVP.

Comment

Rogers: 19 TD (1st). 4 Int (23rd). 1979 yards (4th). Rushing offense ranked 24th.
                  Brees: 18 TD (2nd). 7 int (8th). 2097 yards (3rd). Rushing offense ranked 32nd.
                  Brady: 12 TD (7th). 3 int (28th). 2104 yards (2nd). Rushing offense ranked 5th.
                  Eli: 12 TD (7th). 7 int (8th). 2109 yards (1st). Rushing offense ranked 12th.

He's getting dusted in TD-Int ratio by the other elite QB's. It's a stat line Eli's fanatics don't like to hear and prefer to downplay it's importance. However, it is and always will be the main culprit for why he doesn't get the respect he deserves. The 4th quarter comebacks are exciting, but people overlook the fact that he's climbing out of a hole he dug up earlier in the game via turnovers or lack of efficiency in the redzone. Rogers has thrown 4 times as many TD's than Ints. Eli doesn't even have double in that regard. I understand how important he is to the team, but it's ridiculous to consider him over Rogers (as of right now) for the league MVP.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                    Rogers: 19 TD (1st). 4 Int (23rd). 1979 yards (4th). Rushing offense ranked 24th.
                    Brees: 18 TD (2nd). 7 int (8th). 2097 yards (3rd). Rushing offense ranked 32nd.
                    Brady: 12 TD (7th). 3 int (28th). 2104 yards (2nd). Rushing offense ranked 5th.
                    Eli: 12 TD (7th). 7 int (8th). 2109 yards (1st). Rushing offense ranked 12th.

He's getting dusted in TD-Int ratio by the other elite QB's. It's a stat line Eli's fanatics don't like to hear and prefer to downplay it's importance. However, it is and always will be the main culprit for why he doesn't get the respect he deserves. The 4th quarter comebacks are exciting, but people overlook the fact that he's climbing out of a hole he dug up earlier in the game via turnovers or lack of efficiency in the redzone. I understand how important he is to the team, but it's ridiculous to consider him over Rogers (as of right now) for the league MVP.
                    Eli dug the hole?

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post

On topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nlt95nVwNQ

Dont forget Billick who either has his old team or Houston atop the power rankings every week..........he must live in CA and have a medical weed card

Comment

Rob Parker and Skip Bayless better check their facts!

(1. Eli is cool and:

(2. Eli does have MVP awards the kind most if not all qbs want!
                        sigpic

Comment

Eli seems to be the kind of player who will always be in the race but there will be a few players who are just having better seasons that year. I'm not sure he will ever actually get an MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            Eli seems to be the kind of player who will always be in the race but there will be a few players who are just having better seasons that year. I'm not sure he will ever actually get an MVP.
                            He doesn't even care, so it doesn't concern me one bit lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Eli dug the hole?
                              It wasn't a riddle. I said turnovers and poor redzone play. The guy does lead the league in total turnovers over the course of the last 3 seasons. There's no denying that and no denying the fact that turnovers are bad. I don't hate Eli, I think he's a great QB. I just don't think he's worthy of the MVP award with production that isn't as great as other QB's in the league.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X