VERY IMPORTANT GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY IMPORTANT GAME

This Sunday will be One of the most important Wins of the Season !
    Why ? How do we do it ?........and don't say Score !

Well how about not play like crap till the end.

Comment

Accumulate points

Comment

eli has had a couple of so so performances by his standard. listening to some of the pressers, it seems like tc and eli have been talking about that and eli is the 1rst person who wants to eliminate those 2-3 bonehead plays a game and i believe he will accomplish that starting @ dallas.

i think he's gonna have one of those take notice games even for eli, 4 td type performance with 0 ints and we win by 10 or more...jmho

Comment

have a feeling nicks is gonna have a career type game

Comment

Disciplined Defense and this time Burry Romo. I think Canty will be a key in the middle. The second thing is to keep our D off the field, good long drives with a solid run game. Do that and you keep that team from getting into a rhythm. Easier said than done but those are the things I think will bring the Giants success!

Comment

This game on Sunday vs Cowboys is the biggest game as of right now for the Giants. Giants could continue to seperate themselves from the rest of the NFC East if they win.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                This Sunday will be One of the most important Wins of the Season !
                Why ? How do we do it ?........and don't say Score !
                Defense show up in the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                  This game on Sunday vs Cowboys is the biggest game as of right now for the Giants. Giants could continue to seperate themselves from the rest of the NFC East if they win.
                  we could pretty much bury them right now. at 3-4, and us at 6-2, with their remaining schedule, i have a hard time seeing them make up ground on us when they will still have to play philly/wash 4x etc. they'd have to go 7-2 just to get to 10 wins, dunno doubt they can do it. must win this one and bury dallas
                  and i saw a post about us needing long methodical drives. well yea i think u'd always take those, but i actually feel our D will play much better, and that we'll prob need 1-2 big play tds that dallas got week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                    Disciplined Defense and this time Burry Romo. I think Canty will be a key in the middle. The second thing is to keep our D off the field, good long drives with a solid run game. Do that and you keep that team from getting into a rhythm. Easier said than done but those are the things I think will bring the Giants success!
                    This right here!

Run the frickin' ball with some authority. Defense has to not give up stuff over the middle which hopefully means a good dose of Rivers. The middle of our defense has been exploited in almost every one of our games. The defense has to stay off the field and that is where the run game has to be used.

Romo has to be put on his back or flushed out of the pocket.

This game is huge for our standings in the division. If we win this one we will take all the games in the second quarter of the season. Success in chunks.
                    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 10-25-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

On defense, I believe the key will be Rivers, not so much because of what he brings but because with him taking Kiwi's spot, Kiwi plays more on the D-line, where he has played extremely well when given the chance. Hopefully Canty is also more ready this week, his presence on the line will make the entire line better. The defense needs to get going early, being aggressive against the run and putting pressure on Romo. If they can pressure the backfield Dallas will make mistakes and turn the ball over.

On offense, it is about balance. Running the ball effectively will reduce pressure on Eli and will open up plays down-field... but most importantly allow for long sustained drives that keep our defense off the field.
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I'm sure they were all disappointed with the egg they laid in week 1. Especially Victor Cruz.

And please don't leave a linebacker on their slot receiver all game.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                          have a feeling nicks is gonna have a career type game
                          Not sure if he's going to have a career game (although I certaily hope so), but I think he's going to have a huge game.

Comment

Our team has improved much since week 1. With Beatty healthy, our o-line actually looks like an o-line. He might actually be able to stop Demarcus Ware. Nicks is 100% for the first time this season, Canty is back, Prince and Hosley are both healthy (no, ogletree won't have a career game again), Rivers is healthy... what's not to like?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I said : VERY IMPORTANT GAME ..............................Let me Add :This Game is HUGE ! It's for the NFC EAST RACE / We can't Let Dallas close in on us !

Show them Giants, who the Super Bowl Champs Are !

Comment

Working...
                              X