Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaw Misses Second Straight Practice

TR2 ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Uh oh. Ahmad Bradshaw on the bike again. Missing second straight practice.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is not practicing today. He sat out yesterday, too. Coughlin hoped he would work today.

Other Injury Notes:

TR2 ‏@TomRock_Newsday
    Besides Bradshaw, Jacquian Williams the only other Giant who is clearly not practicing.

Baas (ankle) returned to practice. Phillips doing some position drills for 1st time since knee injury.

Nicks is practicing again. Bernard, Beckum doing some drills while media at practice.

Will this mean more carries for Brown and/or Wilson?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

UP NEXT!: Flip and Andre
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I would be so happy to see those two play their hearts out, and it would be hilarious if i started both of them over Stevan Ridley on my fantasy team (with Ray Rice on a bye) and it wound up working out...

Comment

Wilson may get three carries instead of two!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            I would be so happy to see those two play their hearts out, and it would be hilarious if i started both of them over Stevan Ridley on my fantasy team (with Ray Rice on a bye) and it wound up working out...
            Honestly, with the way our O-line has been looking and Sean Lee out for the Cowboys, they could have a big day if they both start.

We'll see what happens.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Honestly, with the way our O-line has been looking and Sean Lee out for the Cowboys, they could have a big day if they both start.

We'll see what happens.
              If bradshaw ends up being listed as OUT I definitely know who I would be starting, but if Bradshaw will still dress then I'm not so sure...

Comment

Excited to see Bernard getting back to practice. If we get him and Canty going full strength the defense will dominate.

Rest Bradshaw. Brown already proved he can handle the load and hopefully Wilson can break a few long runs in the 2nd half.
                "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Bradshaw knows how it goes around here....he won't miss a down if he can help it.
                  on offense , except for Eli , next man up is liable to steal your lunch money and
                  spend it on your girlfriend !!
                  due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                  my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

tc has been saying more often that he doesnt want this once a week stuff, he doesnt like it and neither do i. that said, bradshaw is about the one exception to the rule on a consistent basis. he'll practice tmrw and then do the installation stuff on sat, then start on sunday. if any of that tho is missed, then i'd be surprised if he started.
                    also, we've seen TC not be shy about pulling bradshaw and sitting him to start the game. he did it at dallas last yr and we won, but we fell behind and prob coulda used him despite bj going for 100...itll be interesting. im hopeful that regardless, it means more brown n wilson

Comment

no way Bradshaw rests on his own. He will have to listed as out not to play. But the other RBs will get some carries....
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

this is nothing new

he will play

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                          Bradshaw knows how it goes around here....he won't miss a down if he can help it.
                          on offense , except for Eli , next man up is liable to steal your lunch money and
                          spend it on your girlfriend !!
                          Agreed. I think that the Giants will try to run first against Dallas, if they get going it could be a long day for the Boys, cause Nicks sounds like he's ready to show them what he can do in the rematch

Comment

I just heard some news that he's gonna practice tomorrow. Honestly I'm not too worried if he can't go considering who we have spelling him.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll take 5 View Post
                              Agreed. I think that the Giants will try to run first against Dallas, if they get going it could be a long day for the Boys, cause Nicks sounds like he's ready to show them what he can do in the rematch
                              Nah we tried running 1st on Dallas b4 and they shut us down. I think we're gonna use the pass to set up the run this time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X