• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli #15 Overrated NFL Player

According to SI's Player Poll:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

And this is for Slipknot:

Ray Lewis is more of an overrated player than Urlacher (both are on the list) according to that list.

The list itself is ridiculous ... but I'm bored.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Lower than Romo and Vick lol...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post

Ray Lewis is more of an overrated player than Urlacher (both are on the list) according to that list.

That list is filled with Pro Bowlers and some Hall of Famers...haha...basically the biggest names in the NFL are on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
        That list is filled with Pro Bowlers and some Hall of Famers...haha...basically the biggest names in the NFL are on the list.
        Any list that includes both Mark Sanchez and Ray Lewis ... for pretty much any reason .... fails.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Any list that includes both Mark Sanchez and Ray Lewis ... for pretty much any reason .... fails.
          Tom Brady is ranked as number 9 most overrated player and Manning at 15?

Who made this list, a bunch of tweens that were drunk on wine coolers?

Comment

well we all know that DeAngelo Hall voted for Eli

Comment

i cant believe that thats the way players in the leauge still think of eli..what does this man need to do to convince people..walk on water..its really terrible

Comment

Tebow, most overrated? I thought everyone thinks Tebow stinks? How can you be overrated when everyone rates you so poorly?

Eli and Brady? I guess leading your team to the superbowl is not thought of very highly anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
                  i cant believe that thats the way players in the leauge still think of eli..what does this man need to do to convince people..walk on water..its really terrible
                  I have a really hard time thinking that any NFL player would mention most of those players unless it was as a joke/prank.

Tebow I can definitely understand ... Sanchez I could kind of see ... Romo has been getting killed for the past two years (so much so that I'd have called him underrated) ... Manning/Brady/Lewis/Urlacher/Dockett ... seriously?

Comment

how bout troy p on that list too..hes a future hall of famer..eh that list is bogus

Comment

I love how they don't give an explanation.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If the opponents would just overload the sidelines each week he would be rated better..........idiots, why wont they just stay over there and leave the middle open each week

We ARE going to win the Lombardi........why make Eli's life more difficult for goodness sakes

Comment

Brady, Lewis, and Polamalu on that list as well? Throw it out.

Comment

well, in fairness, teams just keep giving him plays
                            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

wasnt it a year ago or two that he was either #1 or top 3 i believe?
                              Peace,
                              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Working...
                              X