injury free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury free

Just curious if anyone would know this. we are all excited to have people coming off the injury list. when was the last time the giants played a game where everyone was off the injured list? and, if so, how did they do? because this year , ti would be cool to see how they would stack up !

Don't jinx it bro...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
      Just curious if anyone would know this. we are all excited to have people coming off the injury list. when was the last time the giants played a game where everyone was off the injured list? and, if so, how did they do? because this year , ti would be cool to see how they would stack up !
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        lol
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

is that....nah too easy.....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            LMAO
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              no cheap shots
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

pretty close

but, i did some research and Century Milstead a Tackle was nursing a groin injury ... hmmm, i wonder what year he was born??
                Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                  pretty close

but, i did some research and Century Milstead a Tackle was nursing a groin injury ... hmmm, i wonder what year he was born??
                  Talk about a slow news cyce lol

Comment

Fellas, sorry my question was so boring to you ! I had trouble researching it myself just thought it would be an interesting stat. now, if 1927 was the last time , i say they are due to have another healthy team again, hopefully soon!

Comment

Is j Williams playing? And Kenny Phillips seems unlikely to play also. Plus Rogers and t^2 are on ir so how can u consider that injury free?

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                      Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Close it was week one 1925

Comment

Working...
                        X