stinkin texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stinkin texas

when the giants will be fly down to stinkin texas? hurricane is on the way to the northeast. do u guys think the game will be postpone?

Nope, it'll be played.

Comment

How about we just answer his question instead of judging his grammar?

OP- I'm sure they're taking the actions necessary to play the game on sunday. They should already be in texas by now.
      Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

if anything they might have to stay in dallas longer than planned, which makes winning all the more necessary altho if we do lose by some god forsaken fluke, it wouldnt be a bad thing for the team to have to be stuck there in enclosed quarters stewing over a loss

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiants1411 View Post

OP- I'm sure they're taking the actions necessary to play the game on sunday. They should already be in texas by now.
          I did answer his question.

Comment

+1. I had no idea there was even a hurricane
            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
              +1. I had no idea there was even a hurricane
              It's more than a hurricane. They expect it to collide with a storm from the northeast, possible snow and any kind of weather imaginable. They've never seen this storm combo. They're calling it Frankenstorm, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohann View Post
                It's more than a hurricane. They expect it to collide with a storm from the northeast, possible snow and any kind of weather imaginable. They've never seen this storm combo. They're calling it Frankenstorm, lol.
                In Joe's voice from family guy.."BRING IT ONNNNNN!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoorsLight91 View Post
                  when the giants will be fly down to stinkin texas? hurricane is on the way to the northeast. do u guys think the game will be postpone?
                  Have you looked at the storm path? no where close to Texas, now if I were in Boston I would worry!

Comment

A few years ago didn't they get stuck in the Minneapolis airport for a day or two because of a snowstorm after a game?
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

S'noreasticane
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

What are you talking about?
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Normally teams travel to away games on Saturday mornings and it doesn't look like the storm would have any effect on their travel schedule getting there just possibly on the way back.

Comment

Getting back will be the problem, they could be stuck there for days as the storm is supposed to stick around a bit. The NFL never cancels games ever. I would not be surprised to see the Jets game go on as scheduled at Giants Stadium on Sunday.

Comment

Didnt we have something like that 1 or 2 yrs ago called a Snowacane or something?

Comment

Working...
                              X