Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO WANTS IT MORE ?

Cowboys OR Giants ?

I think they both do ! L@@ks Like another Battle.

I think the Giants are going to play angry. Look out!
    Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Well in the position Dallas is in at 3-3 I'm sure they realize a loss puts them way behind the 8 ball with tough games coming up vs Atlanta and two vs Philly and one vs RG3.

At the same time I think the giants want it more due to not wanting to fall to 1-3 in the NFCE. That right there is very high motavation plus the fact that what payback for opening night
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        Well in the position Dallas is in at 3-3 I'm sure they realize a loss puts them way behind the 8 ball with tough games coming up vs Atlanta and two vs Philly and one vs RG3.

At the same time I think the giants want it more due to not wanting to fall to 1-3 in the NFCE. That right there is very high motavation plus the fact that what payback for opening night
        Very, Very Good Points !

Comment

I think the Giants are a much better team this time around, but Dallas is backed into a corner here. Lots of pressure on Romo and the coaching staff. They are also very aware that they have not beaten the Giants yet in their new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            I think the Giants are a much better team this time around, but Dallas is backed into a corner here. Lots of pressure on Romo and the coaching staff. They are also very aware that they have not beaten the Giants yet in their new stadium.
            yep much better position not having 3rd and 4th stringers for Romo to throw at (Coe and Tyron) also we will have Canty clogging the middle up and knocking down passes with his 6'7 315 pound frame. Also im not sure but think we didnt have Rivers either in that first game. Prince and Hosley have a lot more experience as well.

Also after chasing RG3 last week our Dline will think they are chasing someone around running through quick sand or wearing CEMENT SHOES when they rush Romo on Sunday afternoon. Expect lots of Sacks, hurries and knockdowns
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

This "want it more" stuff drives me nuts. "Want" doesn't determine the outcome of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                This "want it more" stuff drives me nuts. "Want" doesn't determine the outcome of the game.

So what determines the outcome of the game ? And don't say who scores more...........lol

Comment

thats just a simple way of saying which team will be more focused and screw up the least...
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

this is going to be a flat out war. and a very close game.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                      So what determines the outcome of the game ? And don't say who scores more...........lol
                      Skill, gameplan, execution, intelligence and want (which is motivation to prepare).

Comment

Skill, gameplan, execution, intelligence and want (which is motivation to prepare).
                        WOW ! Very good ! Are you a Motivational Speaker ?

Go Giants....Get Motivated! And score more !...........lol
                        Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-26-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                          WOW ! Very good ! Are you a Motivational Speaker ?

Go Giants....Get Motivated! And score more !...........lol
                          Lol, no. I just think the want only effects preparation and in my eyes there are 4 things more important than desire. Just my opinion of course.

Comment

This is not a Dallas thread.. we do!!
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:
                            1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                            2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                            3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                            4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                            5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                            6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                            7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

the Ginats want it more, straight!! Dallas lacks heart, I think that coach is going to be gone soon. Too much tumultuousness in Dallas!

Comment

Working...
                              X