SUNDAYS GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAYS GAME

Is it me, It seems like no one is Pumped up about the Game !
    Is it to Early, Or is it the calm before the STORM !

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Is it me, It seems like no one is Pumped up about the Game !
    Is it to Early, Or is it the calm before the STORM !
    Lol, "storm" means two different things in this instance. I'm pumped, can't wait to see Romo planted into the turf over and over again. Boley gets a sack or 2 this week. What happens to Romo after Boley executes those sacks is anyone's guess, lol.
    Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

we are all pumped up around my place.

but i'm not a "cheerleader" type forum poster .

actually , most of the members of these boards aren't.
      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Need a clean game on all sides of the ball. Eli on pace for 16 ints. Would like to see that not happen. I know on pace for almost 5K yards and maybe 30 TDs but need more red zone TDs...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i'm pumped, but worried about their running game.

Dallas is a much much better team than their record shows.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

Murray likely isn't playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              Murray likely isn't playing.
              doesn't matter. felix tore it up when he came in as a replacement.

that line is blocking for everything and everyone right now.
              sigpic

Comment

they are actually the worst team in this division.
                they barely got by Carolina last week. and the giants and bucs let them off easy early
                in the year , both being plagued with injuries at the time.

now they are injured. and they sucked to start with.
                they are not even good on paper anymore.
                romo is ALL they've got

this should be a good 'ol boy style aas-kickin' in the sh!t-kicker casa.
                Last edited by stormblue; 10-26-2012, 10:45 AM.
                my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

If Murray doesn't play it is a huge break for us.

Felix has had like one good game against us in recent memory. Murray in his short career has killed us. Him being out will definitely matter.

Comment

This is the NFL and more importantly the NFC East......to expect a blowout is absurd.....might happen but probably not....if it does and the Giants are on the positive end of it that'd be great......but the Vince Young injury plagued e-girls got a W last year against the Boys in Blue and the injury plagued cow-girls got one with Kitna at the helm a few years back......realistically this will be a good game that could go either way.

Comment

i hope the team has more confidence than you do.

Comment

There are 2 storms brewin'. GIANTS WHOOPIN THEM COWBOYS and then this thing called SANDY is going to BLAST THE EAST COAST.

**IF you live within 5 miles of the coast...amnywhere from VA Beach to Boston, BE PREPARED!!!

Comment

Why are you always so negative? Any subject...you name it, theres some negative spin you will put on it. geez :rollseyes:

Comment

It's just reality.....I hope they're confident and I expect/hope them to win but when was the last time they blew someone out in the division? Say by 2 TD's.....not even looking it up I'm guessing a couple years at least......probably the Redskins somewhere down the line......last time they beat the boys or Eagles by 2 TD's......much much longer.....

Tough to blow teams out in the division.....they know each other to well.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                              It's just reality.....I hope they're confident and I expect/hope them to win but when was the last time they blew someone out in the division? Say by 2 TD's.....not even looking it up I'm guessing a couple years at least......probably the Redskins somewhere down the line......last time they beat the boys or Eagles by 2 TD's......much much longer.....

Tough to blow teams out in the division.....they know each other to well.
                              it was the last regular season game last year....Giants 31 Dallas 14.
                              winning the division and propelling us thru the playoffs and SB46.

what alzheimers ?

cheese and crackers.

Comment

Working...
                              X