Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Injury Report: October 26, 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants Injury Report: October 26, 2012

    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-a94243765b61


    Here is the latest Giants Injury Report
    Out
    LB Jacquian Williams (Knee - DNP)

    Doubtful
    DT Rocky Bernard (Quadriceps - LP)
    S Kenny Phillips (Knee - LP)

    Questionable
    RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot - LP)

    Probable
    C David Baas (Ankle - LP)
    WR Hakeem Nicks (Knee/Foot - FP)
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    I expect Baas, Nicks and Bradshaw out there for sure! I hope Bernard can get out there at some point..

    Comment


    • #3
      kp and bernard arent ruled out tho its unlikely they play. it will be interesting to see if either one makes the trip

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        kp and bernard arent ruled out tho its unlikely they play. it will be interesting to see if either one makes the trip
        KP prob won't since Stevie Brown is doing so well, plus we have Sash in reserve. Bernard would help out the middle a ton though if he can play.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't think KP is needed. He should sit and heal up 100%, His potential was huge, got hurt and has been average to good since. IO want to see him healthy and come back with the mindset I need to win my job back and keep it

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
            I don't think KP is needed. He should sit and heal up 100%, His potential was huge, got hurt and has been average to good since. IO want to see him healthy and come back with the mindset I need to win my job back and keep it
            At least until his contract is up, he's making mad dough..

            Comment


            • #7
              Pretty healthy compared with recent years.
              No one remembers who came in second.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jomo View Post
                Pretty healthy compared with recent years.
                I'm happy when we don't have more than 5 guys on the out list
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  health report doesnt look too bad! hope all the guys on the list are back soon and the others stay healthy until mid February 2013!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm anxious to have Canty and Bernard starting
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      I'm anxious to have Canty and Bernard starting
                      Hopefully that happens real soon! Then we can have a 4 DT rotation to keep them fresh!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        Hopefully that happens real soon! Then we can have a 4 DT rotation to keep them fresh!
                        +1
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Damn, I want Williams back. Anyone have an idea of when he is projected to heal up?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                            Damn, I want Williams back. Anyone have an idea of when he is projected to heal up?
                            Nothing has been reported
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              what kind of knee injury does Williams have? A sprain?

                              No need to rush Phillips back this week. But I agree with Roanoke, I would like to see Bernard on that D-line with Canty, rotating with Joseph.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X