Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Giants going to get stranded in Dallas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Giants going to get stranded in Dallas?

Man I hope not.

No one else seems to be talking about this, but if this "frankenstorm" is as bad as some of these news people are saying it will be and hits the tri-state area on Sunday night, how the heck do our boys get home from Dallas?

http://nj1015.com/nj-braces-for-fran...rm-audiovideo/

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
    Man I hope not.

No one else seems to be talking about this, but if this "frankenstorm" is as bad as some of these news people are saying it will be and hits the tri-state area on Sunday night, how the heck do our boys get home from Dallas?

http://nj1015.com/nj-braces-for-fran...rm-audiovideo/
    good point....they either stay one more day or the fly back and get as close to home as safely possible then go from there the next day....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

thats a good question. I hadnt even thought of that question. You be asking the good questions all of the time. Really thinking about stuff..

Comment

Well atleast we will GET to Dallas on time with a fully healthy crew instead of having to play them at a different time.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          good point....they either stay one more day or the fly back and get as close to home as safely possible then go from there the next day....
          Likely scenario.

This thing isn't supposed to stop till Wednesday. Still, if this storm gives us a short week I'm gonna be pissed.

Comment

Don't we have the steelers the week after?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Don't we have the steelers the week after?
              Yup, 4 o'clock next Sunday in Giants Stadium.

Comment

Even if the Giants could make it back, maybe they should find somewhere outside the track of the storm to spend a couple days? Even if they make it to NJ the whole team would have to pretty much camp out in the Timex Center for a couple days if they wanted to practice.

Comment

The professionals will be fine. The real question is... will my Directv crap out Sunday afternoon while I'm trying to watch this crap?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                    The professionals will be fine. The real question is... will my Directv crap out Sunday afternoon while I'm trying to watch this crap?!
                    Hurricane is not expected to hit Virginia beach directly last I checked. It's slamming into NJ and basically hovering over Giants Stadium all day tuesday...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      Hurricane is not expected to hit Virginia beach directly last I checked. It's slamming into NJ and basically hovering over Giants Stadium all day tuesday...
                      Yeah, that's what they're saying. Calling for some heavy winds and rain but they did declare a state of emergency.

Comment

Might be more of a problem for the Jets this weekend
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

According to the National Weather Service Forecast for Dallas, it is supposed to be sunny all weekend
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            According to the National Weather Service Forecast for Dallas, it is supposed to be sunny all weekend
                            Yes, from what I've read it is supposed to hit NJ on Sunday Night.

Comment

This could turn out to be a real plus should the G-Men decide to use this as bonding time by practicing at some facility far from the East Coast for the week, a.k.a. the 49ers a few weeks ago in Ohio before they crushed the Jets.

It's a blessing they are on the road and in a safe place this weekend for both the fans and the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X