SEASON ON THE LINE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEASON ON THE LINE

Everyone is saying, if the Cowboys Lose this game, the Season is OVER ! Lets hope the Giants put them out of there Missery !
    And ROMO goes to the JETS !

/pray and hope no mistakes and metal errors ,turn overs or injuries

Comment

The season surely wouldn't be over for them but they'd have to do pretty damn good the remainder of their games to even make the playoffs as the wildcard. This win would in essence put a nail in their coffin for the division title though!

Comment

What a terrific b-day present that would make!!!
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Pretty sure Dallas' season was over prior to training camp.

Comment

Season over for Dallas if they lose?
            Just more media hype.Kinda like.....Frankenstorm
            #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Funny how quickly people forget how the Giants season was "over" last year (a few times.) Never count anybody out in this league, unless it is the Browns

Comment

dallas would have to go for 7 outta their last 9 just to get to 10 wins if we win tmrw. with philly(x2) and washington (x2) i dont see how dallas could possibly lose fewer than 3 games with the other 5 opponents outside of phil/wash.
                a win tmrw would virtually eliminate dallas in week 8...itd be sweet revenge for the opening night loss and all the trash talk dallas nation has dished since

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  Happy 53rd!

I would say hope you have many more, but statistically speaking....
                  Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Originally posted by b_ELI_eve View Post
                    Funny how quickly people forget how the Giants season was "over" last year (a few times.) Never count anybody out in this league, unless it is the Browns
                    Funny how you are relating the 2012 Cowboys to the 2011 Giants. Dude, if you think that the Cowboys have enough hear to withstand a loss on Sunday and fight their way back into playoff contention, all I have to say is WOW. Mark it down, if the Cowboys lose on Sunday they will collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                      Pretty sure Dallas' season was over prior to training camp.
                      I thought they were the media proclaimed Super Bowl champs back then, along with the Eagles.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                        Everyone is saying, if the Cowboys Lose this game, the Season is OVER ! Lets hope the Giants put them out of there Missery !
                        And ROMO goes to the JETS !
                        We are unbeatable!
                        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

doesn't the media anoint the Cowboys to be champs every summer, it happens but I just don't understand the attraction...

Comment

i would love to see Romo play for the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              Happy 39th re 21st birthday

I am really hoping for a blow out. Run up the board a little, no repesect.
                              Last edited by rainierjef; 10-27-2012, 06:31 PM.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                              @Katdaddyjay 17h
                              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X