Lets go Falcons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go Falcons

If the Eagles lose to the Falcons today and the Giants can beat Dallas everyone in our division will be at 4 losses at the midway point except us. It would look like the division would be ours for the taking.

Woop woop!

Comment

Go falcons

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
      Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Here's what we want today besides the Giants-Cowboys game. Falcons beat the Eagles. Steelers beat the Redskins. Both 1 o'clock games and we'll know the result by the start of our game.

Comment

I really really want the Falcons to crush the Eagles, but at the same time I want someone to whoop the **** out of the Falcons because I don't think they are that good lol

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
            I really really want the Falcons to crush the Eagles, but at the same time I want someone to whoop the **** out of the Falcons because I don't think they are that good lol
            Let the falcons crush the eagles today, all I care about is us and our division right now. Let the falcons lose their next game!
            MANNING TO CRUZ....

Comment

Always like one of our NFC East Rivals to get a good spanking! Go Falcons and by the way go Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                I want the Giants to be the one to lay the beatdown on the Falcons. We play them in week 14 IIRC. And then possibly in the playoffs. Eli show everyone that Matt Ryan is still "preMatture" and Cruz & Nicks puts White and Jones in their place.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBLUE View Post
                  Let the falcons crush the eagles today, all I care about is us and our division right now. Let the falcons lose their next game!
                  Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                  Always like one of our NFC East Rivals to get a good spanking! Go Falcons and by the way go Steelers!
                  Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                  I want the Giants to be the one to lay the beatdown on the Falcons. We play them in week 14 IIRC. And then possibly in the playoffs. Eli show everyone that Matt Ryan is still "preMatture" and Cruz & Nicks puts White and Jones in their place.
                  Yeah guys, I agree with you that I would rather have an east rival lose! I always cheer for that. Maybe next week the Falcons will get theirs!

Comment

Eff that noise go Eagles. I want home field advantage in the playoffs baby. Its better for us today in the long run if the Eagles win.

Comment

Originally posted by NYFG View Post
                      Eff that noise go Eagles. I want home field advantage in the playoffs baby. Its better for us today in the long run if the Eagles win.
                      no we want eagles to lose. We can take care of home field advantage later on by beating the Falcons head to Head in Dec.
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by bebil10 View Post
                        If the Eagles lose to the Falcons today and the Giants can beat Dallas everyone in our division will be at 4 losses at the midway point except us. It would look like the division would be ours for the taking.
                        yep and the Skins would have 5 losses if they lose today!
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Yes I'm a temp Falcons and Steeler fan for the week

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                            no we want eagles to lose. We can take care of home field advantage later on by beating the Falcons head to Head in Dec.
                            Home field advantage is way overrated.On the 2 SB runs we had exactly 1 playoff game at home
                            #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Every Giants fan on Monday when talking amongst their friends and family fellow fans:

"Who's Dallas Philly and Washington got this week?"

Comment

Working...
                              X