Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Johnson homering against the Giants again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jimmy Johnson homering against the Giants again

    His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!
    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

  • #2
    Irvin said the same thing..

    I hope Eli picks that secondary apart

    Comment


    • #3
      Blind bias, when they have nothing to backup their claims. Eli has been dominant in Dallas up to this point, but now he'll play poorly because they are homers, please! Can't take these clowns seriously, need to keep the blind homerism to themselves.
      sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

      Comment


      • #4
        Bradshaw made me laugh in his response to Jimmy saying Eli will throw 3 picks. Honestly I don't think the cowboys corners can hold up to our receivers when
        a. they are 100% healthy
        b. not rusty, minds elsewhere dropping balls.

        Retweeted by Rueben Randle
        @Katdaddyjay 17h
        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats fine, just showing his support for his Cowboys as Strahan shows his support for us.

          That being said, I hope we crush Dallas today
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

          Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

          GO GIANTS!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
            His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!
            I don't believe it will happen, however, it's not as far as a reach as you're making it out to be. Eli is certainly capable. He threw 3 in the first half against Tampa Bay, 2 against the Redskins last week. Dallas has a better defense than both of those teams.

            What would be out of the ordinary though, is if he does not throw any interceptions today.

            Giants 22 Cowboys 13


            “Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

            Comment


            • #7
              Do be fair he did say eli is a great qb, though.
              #80
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                Do be fair he did say eli is a great qb, though.
                "Eli's a great QB, but he'll throw three picks today."

                Sounds like he is sugarcoating his bias, doesn't it?
                sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                  I don't believe it will happen, however, it's not as far as a reach as you're making it out to be. Eli is certainly capable. He threw 3 in the first half against Tampa Bay, 2 against the Redskins last week. Dallas has a better defense than both of those teams.

                  What would be out of the ordinary though, is if he does not throw any interceptions today.

                  Giants 22 Cowboys 13
                  Why would that be out of the ordinary? I hoping he doesn't throw another pick for the rest of the season! Now that would be out of the ordinary. Christ, Eli can play a couple of games without picks, give the man some credit.
                  sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Eli is indoors. He plays well in good weather and indoors is good weather.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                      Why would that be out of the ordinary? I hoping he doesn't throw another pick for the rest of the season! Now that would be out of the ordinary. Christ, Eli can play a couple of games without picks, give the man some credit.
                      Simple math. Of his 128 games, 88 have involved one or more interceptions. It's uncommon for him to go multiple games without an int. You gotta learn to accept it bro. I have, I don't panic as much as I use to when we turn the ball over because there's a good chance we turn things around late in the game. God bless his 4th quarter skills.


                      “Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by drewz View Post
                        Irvin said the same thing..

                        I hope Eli picks that secondary apart
                        With Irvin and Jimmy both coming up with the 3 INT prediction I'm beginning to think JJ sent out a memo to more than just season ticket holders

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                          His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!
                          Michael Irving said the boys will get three picks and 4 turnovers from the Giants, in the pregame show. Jimmy must have been watching that show.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I accept the fact that there is so much love for the cowboys in the media. What I can't accept is anything but pure brilliance offensivly and defensivly. I want to giants to crush the will of Jerry Jones, I want them to have all the Cowboy lovers in the media to eat their own words. I want romo on his *** all day. and I want eli ripping apart their secondary, I want bradshaw, wilson, and brown to run all over the place. I want a 100 yrd performance from both Nicks and Cruz and I want Bennett to score a couple tds against his former teamates. is that too much to ask?
                            #80
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                              His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!
                              So! Be fair. Strahan does it for the Giants each weeks, so I can't see anything wrong with that. He won 2 SB with the team. Him picking the Boys shouldn't surprise anyone. Talk is cheap that is why the games are played. The guy talked negatively all last season about this team and then we go on to the win the Superbowl. Sometimes I don't know who eats more Crow Terry or Jimmy.
                              Last edited by nycisgreat; 10-28-2012, 04:57 PM.
                              Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X