Steelers making Giants D look terrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers making Giants D look terrible

If your watching the skins/steelers play, are you feeling like the Giants defense is worst then when you watched them play the skins?

I am, The steelers have not allowed a touchdown yet mid 4th already and they have a very aged d. I know skins receivers have dropped a few passes today but all in all they are getting at RG3 better and containing him a whole lot better making the rest of the team produce and look like the average offense they are.

DeAngelo Hall ejected
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Our Defense has played poorly with the only real exception against the 49ers. The Steelers still have a solid Defense. We don't need the steelers to see that our defense has been struggling.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm watching the Steelers and I'm watching DeAngelo Hall get ejected for yelling at officials.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about.. The only thing that has helped the Steelers D is the 10 dropped passes the Redskins receivers have done

Comment

I know what you mean, but... it's not always easy to compare week-to-week like that. I mean, the Giants might come out and play great against the Steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
              If your watching the skins/steelers play, are you feeling like the Giants defense is worst then when you watched them play the skins?

I am, The steelers have not allowed a touchdown yet mid 4th already and they have a very aged d. I know skins receivers have dropped a few passes today but all in all they are getting at RG3 better and containing him a whole lot better making the rest of the team produce and look like the average offense they are.
              No! they have the benefit of watching us and other teams play them. its bound to happen that a team will figure him out

Comment

Hall is nuts! He may get suspended. The guy is washed up. He talks a better game than he can play.
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

The Giant defense is good, not great. That said, the Redskins are going to play the GIants much, much tougher than they are going to play the Steelers. NFCe matchups are just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    The Giant defense is good, not great. That said, the Redskins are going to play the GIants much, much tougher than they are going to play the Steelers. NFCe matchups are just like that.
                    ^^ this!

division opponents know each other much better than other teams!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                      No! they have the benefit of watching us and other teams play them. its bound to happen that a team will figure him out
                      10 dropped passes. Griffin didn't get figured out lol. Why do you dudes keep saying that?

Comment

Giants' D did look really bad against the run last week, though. Especially in the first half. But... it's just one week. They looked really good against everything the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                          10 dropped passes. Griffin didn't get figured out lol. Why do you dudes keep saying that?
                          Look at the game, containment. He wasnt running around like previous games. He had 8yds rushing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                            Look at the game, containment. He wasnt running around like previous games. He had 8yds rushing.
                            Griffin is a QB who can run not a runner that can throw the ball. Ten drops is a lot for any team to overcome. Stop making me defend Washington man.

Comment

I haven't seen the game, but Steelers defense IS better than ours. Simple as. We're an avg d at best. Last week we did a poor job of contain and RGIII toasted us from every angle. Luckily we have ELIte and Victor.

Comment

Working...
                              X