Eli and Cruz are not doing well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli and Cruz are not doing well

These guys aren't connecting and Eli's accuracey the last two weeks is worrisome

Bradshaw should sit...we neeed some speed in there to open up playaction

hard to be accurate when your receivers have 4 drops

Edit- couldn't perfectly tell, but I'm just gonna count that 5 drops now.

Our Receivers did not show up...
    Last edited by GmenFan1980; 10-28-2012, 05:59 PM.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

what are you talking about elis been great, receivers just dropping everyrthing

Comment

Eli's throwing great, throwing ball away when he has to, the WRs are dropping everything in sight

Comment

Yep, I think the misfires are on the WRs by and large.

23-10 up and we really haven't played that well.

Couple of statements at the start of the second needed.

Comment

the dirtball to cruz wasn't what i call great....cruz has been poor, no doubt...bennett dropped 4 points on us.... Bradsaw has garbage yards for his carries....make adjustments at the half

Comment

How the hell does Cruz have such horrible games against 1 team twice?

Comment

No just Cruz. The receivers have 5 drops.
                sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

One more for "this is on the receivers".....Cruz, Nicks dropped pne, Bennett dropped a critical one.

Comment

Not sure how anyone could say Eli has been great today... receivers aren't helping either though. Just a bad performance all around for the O
                    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
                      the dirtball to cruz wasn't what i call great....cruz has been poor, no doubt...bennett dropped 4 points on us.... Bradsaw has garbage yards for his carries....make adjustments at the half
                      That "dirtball" is the only off throw I've really seen and he was getting hit as he threw. He's had good placement with pressure in his face but our receivers aren't helping him out.

Eli's playing fine, we just need people to make some plays. Also keep Brown running.

Comment

Put the blame where it belongs. The O Line is playing soft today. The receivers are not getting separation and they caught a case of the drops. Bradshaw does not follow his blocks. He can only run through gaping holes. Brown follows his blocks and they need to stop this love affair with Bradshaw.

Comment

Eli hasn't made one mistake yet... not one.

The team cannot catch the ball right now and Gilbride is calling some dumb conservative play calling with the wrong personnel(Bradshaw)
                          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
                            Put the blame where it belongs. The O Line is playing soft today. The receivers are not getting separation and they caught a case of the drops. Bradshaw does not follow his blocks. He can only run through gaping holes. Brown follows his blocks and they need to stop this love affair with Bradshaw.
                            EXACTLY.
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                              How the hell does Cruz have such horrible games against 1 team twice?
                              I think Brandon Carr is in his head

Comment

Working...
                              X