Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pathetic playcalling... we should be up 30+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pathetic playcalling... we should be up 30+

    Need to stop running Bradshaw so much and MAKE ADJUSTMENTS... Brown/Wilson, let Eli throw the damn ball
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Our offensive line cant stop their dline right now

    Comment


    • #3
      Bradshaw looks down. What happened to the fire from last week? If you look at his face now, he looks tame. I am not sure why. He need to dig into the vault for the fire.
      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

      Comment


      • #4
        Eli is throwing the ball... no one seems to be catching it. When was the last time we saw Cruz and Nicks with multiple drops in the same game?
        I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

        Comment


        • #5
          For those who begging for Chase Blackburn to be replace. Who was playing the middle just now?
          Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

          Comment


          • #6
            I was upset going into halftime, but if we were to lose this game, I think this will light a fire under this team. This would be the most demoralizing lost in the a while. This lost would rank#3 behind both miracles in the Meadowlands.
            Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
              Eli is throwing the ball... no one seems to be catching it. When was the last time we saw Cruz and Nicks with multiple drops in the same game?
              Nicks is more of a liability at this point

              Comment


              • #8
                Bradshaw is playing like he doesn't want to be hear. I want Brown to get half the touches. Brawshaw ankles are done.
                Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Gilbride at his best.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They have a serious redzone problem. Far too often they've settled for field goals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      to think if with one of those earlier FG's was a TD instead...

                      why does this Team go into mid-game comas ???

                      go up on the other team, then foot off the gas...

                      Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                      I was upset going into halftime, but if we were to lose this game, I think this will light a fire under this team. This would be the most demoralizing lost in the a while. This lost would rank#3 behind both miracles in the Meadowlands.
                      getting swept by Jerry F'n Jones and his BS team would be **** ed up beyond recognition


                      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                        They have a serious redzone problem. Far too often they've settled for field goals.
                        Yeah, I always feel if we don't score from beyond the 20, we're going to settle for a FG.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Run, run, throw.

                          Run, run throw.


                          ........
                          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            thanks O Line and Bradshaw

                            for absolutely NOTHING rat *******s
                            Last edited by giantyankee1976; 10-28-2012, 07:42 PM.


                            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X