Pathetic playcalling... we should be up 30+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic playcalling... we should be up 30+

Need to stop running Bradshaw so much and MAKE ADJUSTMENTS... Brown/Wilson, let Eli throw the damn ball
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Our offensive line cant stop their dline right now

Comment

Bradshaw looks down. What happened to the fire from last week? If you look at his face now, he looks tame. I am not sure why. He need to dig into the vault for the fire.
      Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Eli is throwing the ball... no one seems to be catching it. When was the last time we saw Cruz and Nicks with multiple drops in the same game?
        I hate Philthy. The teams, their fans, the city.

Comment

For those who begging for Chase Blackburn to be replace. Who was playing the middle just now?

Comment

I was upset going into halftime, but if we were to lose this game, I think this will light a fire under this team. This would be the most demoralizing lost in the a while. This lost would rank#3 behind both miracles in the Meadowlands.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
              Eli is throwing the ball... no one seems to be catching it. When was the last time we saw Cruz and Nicks with multiple drops in the same game?
              Nicks is more of a liability at this point

Comment

Bradshaw is playing like he doesn't want to be hear. I want Brown to get half the touches. Brawshaw ankles are done.

Comment

Gilbride at his best.....

Comment

They have a serious redzone problem. Far too often they've settled for field goals.

Comment

to think if with one of those earlier FG's was a TD instead...

why does this Team go into mid-game comas ???

go up on the other team, then foot off the gas...

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                      I was upset going into halftime, but if we were to lose this game, I think this will light a fire under this team. This would be the most demoralizing lost in the a while. This lost would rank#3 behind both miracles in the Meadowlands.
                      getting swept by Jerry F'n Jones and his BS team would be **** ed up beyond recognition

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                        They have a serious redzone problem. Far too often they've settled for field goals.
                        Yeah, I always feel if we don't score from beyond the 20, we're going to settle for a FG.

Comment

Run, run, throw.

Run, run throw.

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

thanks O Line and Bradshaw

for absolutely NOTHING rat *******s
                            Last edited by giantyankee1976; 10-28-2012, 07:42 PM.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                            X