we suck in our division because

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we suck in our division because

our offensive line gets beaten up by good pass rushers and our dline doesnt get to the qb.

Besides Beatty (who is average at best)....we haven't drafted an offensive lineman high since snee. That was years ago...8 I think. Our offensive linemen are average.

Comment

Yep, we suck: 6-2

Comment

Beatty is better than average.

Comment

yeahhhhh we suck soooo bad 6-2 and 2-2 in the division wtf????
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

First place in the NFC East wtf r u talking about?

Comment

This thread sucks because.......
              sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                our offensive line gets beaten up by good pass rushers and our dline doesnt get to the qb.
                Because you are stupid, don't quit your day job at the ole gas station - check our record.

Comment

Wait a second...how many sacks did we give up today? and how many did we get?

Comment

our pass rush was good today. the only problem was that romo was getting the ball out quickly
                    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Why is it that we never seem to adjust properly to Dallas? We adjusted to cleveland, SF, and washington just fine. But both games this year were just piss-poor adjustments...

Also the double-standard between Bradshaw and Wilson regarding fumbles is getting infuriating...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Pretty weird post. The Giants have been been getting more and more pressure on the QB as the weeks have gone by.

In regards to the O-Line, I would actually say they didn't play well this game even though they didn't give up a sack. It seemed like Manning was consistantly rushing his throws due to pressure and the run blocking wasn't special either.

Comment

Dallas, Eagles, and the Redskins all draft and acquire players that can improve their team to beat the GIANTS and the Giants only.

Giants on the other hand acquire players that can improve against the WHOLE NFL.

This is why Giants won 2 superbowls with Eli in the helm while the rest of the NFC East teams are just 6-9 in the playoffs since 2004.

Comment

Cause we just won 2 straight - ugh its sooo annoying.

Comment

we had 3 sacks today.. should have been 4 if it werent for that BS holding call on hosley that negated tuck's sack.. (he cannot get a break btw)..

on the other hand, nfl.com has the cowboys listed with 1 sack.. by ware.. i missed a small part of the 3rd quarter.. but i did see a ware sack that was called back because he jumped offside.. in other words.. it didnt count.. not sure if nfl.com messed that up or he did get eli on another opportunity.. in any case.. a 1 sack game is incredible..

Comment

Working...
                              X