Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eli and wr cant handle cowboys defense

well see next season if they figure it out

You mean the receivers can't catch the ball even if they had glue on their gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
      You mean the receivers can't catch the ball even if they had glue on their gloves?
      U sure its not gilbride dropping the ball?
      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Eli has not played well the past 2 weeks. Against bad secondaries.

His mechanics always seems to abandon him in the middle of the season. He has to go back and start doing his training camp drills to stay sharp.
        GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

it's a combo of poor play calling and poor gameplay by both Eli and the WR corp.

Comment

Originally posted by krygny View Post

His mechanics always seems to abandon him in the middle of the season. He has to go back and start doing his training camp drills to stay sharp.
            Bad secondary? I gaurantee we won't face another secondary that good for the rest of the year. Say what you want about Dallas, their secondary is LEGIT

Comment

It's mostly the receivers. Not catching the ball and running awful routes!
              sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
              You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Those dropped passes made their secondary look legit. Lets not sugarcoat their overrated defense.

Comment

They planned their offseason around matching up with our wrs and...mission accomplished.

Too bad for them that they won't be seeing us again until next season.

Sorry cowgirls

Comment

Good news is there's almost no chance we play them again this season.

Comment

Eli and the receivers definitely look off. I hope they can get it together. Romo, Austin, Witten, and Bryant looked much better.

Comment

I just don't get it one week this offense looks unstoppable then this to me we have to many weapons for that game to even be that close. Eli had a 51 completion% and 195 and an int. and 0 TD. I think this fall son KG there is no reason why we always settle for fgs in the redzone.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by krygny View Post

Bad secondaries? The Skins, yes. The Cowboys, NO! They have shut down this receiving core twice. Please just don't blurt out something because it sounds good to you.

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                            well see next season if they figure it out
                            So you're giving up the season at 6 - 2?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by m0rbid1 View Post
                              Those dropped passes made their secondary look legit. Lets not sugarcoat their overrated defense.
                              That was the biggest disappointment for me today
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X