The announcers to this game.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The announcers to this game.....

are so biased! Ever since kickoff I have heard Aikman run his mouth like him and Buck are rooting for the Cowboys this game. Am I nuts or does it totally seem this way???? I just think it's unprofessional. Like Eli's deep pass to Randle I heard the most pathetic, reluctant "Manning completes to Randle for.... 40 yards" in a monotone I don't care voice. However when Romo throws deep to Bryant then they get excited....

Screw them.

It's us against the world and don't ever forget it.

Comment

IT'S BRENNAMAN NOT BUCK

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
        Screw them.

excellently put

Comment

Aikman hasn't said a nice thing about the Giants/Eli unless forced. That is always the way.

Comment

You speak the truth.
            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by EVGiant17 View Post
              Aikman hasn't said a nice thing about the Giants/Eli unless forced. That is always the way.
              That isn't true. He complements him all the time. He isn't a homer like us. He calls out the bad along with the good. So I don't have any issues with what he does.
              Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

I'm fine with Aikman but Brennaman should not be announcing Giants game anymore. It's appeared to me he was rooting for the cowboys.

Comment

Aikman is a cowboy! i never expect him to praise the Giants especially when they are playing the turds!
                  sigpic

Comment

i didnt like the announcing either. but i didnt like blowing a 23 pt lead more

Comment

Aikman was gushing harder than usual today.
                      sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I've never really had a problem with Aikman, but today he was awful. Thom Brennaman was just awful.

Comment

even by Aikman's standards, that was the most bias announcing i've heard on live tv. BUt i don't care! we won!

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin390 View Post
                            are so biased! Ever since kickoff I have heard Aikman run his mouth like him and Buck are rooting for the Cowboys this game. Am I nuts or does it totally seem this way???? I just think it's unprofessional. Like Eli's deep pass to Randle I heard the most pathetic, reluctant "Manning completes to Randle for.... 40 yards" in a monotone I don't care voice. However when Romo throws deep to Bryant then they get excited....
                            I tried to tell you guys this yesterday and all the ACHE-MAN appologists were out like kids on haloween

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
                              Screw them.

But I was livid when Brennehman said something to the effect of "The Cowboys are kicking some Giant tail." If I ever see that homer in the street, I will pop him in the rib cage wit one punch. I guarantee I will crack several of his ribs. I know its a tad malicious, but hey, **** em. Ive got a temper, however I am just paying him back for verbally taunting me on national TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X