Gillbride ever heard of a slant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillbride ever heard of a slant

This is ridiculous this game should of been over in the 1st half no adjustments at all as usual

He has to have seen those. every team runs them with no problem against us!

Comment

Slants are considered a trick play, much like the hb screen
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Geez Gilbride ticks me off when he stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
          Geez Gilbride ticks me off when he stinks.
          I just don't understand this play calling at all sometimes...If it always works against us how bout we give it a shot And what the hell is up with nicks he can't catch a cold anymore

Comment

People who think Gilbride calls specific routes havent done their research.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
              People who think Gilbride calls specific routes havent done their research.
              So what does Killdrive do other than Kill Drives? Why are we so inept from inside the 30?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                So what does Killdrive do other than Kill Drives? Why are we so inept from inside the 30?
                engineers 2 superbowl winning drives?

yea, nuff said.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rickb30 View Post
                  This is ridiculous this game should of been over in the 1st half no adjustments at all as usual
                  Not Killdrive's problem since Coughlin lets him get away with ****. But then again Coughlin could call anything right either or put in field the right personnel.

Comment

yea, nuff said.
                    Eli does that from the no huddle...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      This

Comment

yea, nuff said.
                        What? Yeah right! He engineered the winning drives by telling Eli to play Houdini and escape the sack and then chuck it down to Tyree and then he told Tyree to put stickum on his helmet to catch the ball. And if you believe that you should invest in a bridge that I have for sale somewhere in Brooklyn. How about the fact that we cannot score TD's from inside the 30? If it is players that not executing then get the right players in, or call a play that is up to the capabilities of the players that you have in. This argument with the 2 SB's is getting old and weak. The fact remains that we cannot score inside the 30 and that makes it easier for the other teams to come back on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          You mean Eli's runs Gilbride's offense? Yea that was my point in the 1st place. Thank you for proving my point for me.

Gilbride does not call specific routes on plays.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rickb30 View Post
                            My favorite is when he calls a 20 yard pass attempt on 3rd and 1.
                            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Seems like the NFC East has our number, time for a little change of pace, ya think!

Comment

Working...
                              X