when KP gets healthy, should we bench Rolle, stevie brown, or Keep KP out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when KP gets healthy, should we bench Rolle, stevie brown, or Keep KP out

i am starting to like this steve brown guy. i didnt buy into the hype at first but i think he might be pretty good.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

How do you take Stevie Brown off the field?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

keep stevie brown he gets an int in almost every game

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        This ignorant coaching staff will find a way to do it? If anything, bench Rolle, who's has been blowing coverage at an alarming rate, dating back to last season.

Comment

I'm buying int Brown although he and Webster should not have let that play happen near the end of the game. They where lucky that wasn't a TD. I think Hill has one more game on his suspension. Somehow they have to get him on the field too. He was looking really good. I don't think Romo throws for over 400 yards if KP is there.

Comment

Stevie Brown has really stepped it up in the place of Phillips. He was 1 of the top 3 stars of the game for us today. I say, don't rush Phillips back right now, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Hopefully Fewell will find a way to keep Brown on the field even when KP comes back.

Comment

I would find a way to make one of them the nickel corner. All three are better than any CB that we have

Comment

I dont know how we can take Stevie Brown out. The guy tied for 1st (2nd?) in the league with interceptions. Hes become our own little version of Ed Reed.

Comment

With all the misques Rolle has had its not a bad idea.

Comment

I suspect they will give KP his job back, but will find a way to rotate Brown in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      I'm buying int Brown although he and Webster should not have let that play happen near the end of the game. They where lucky that wasn't a TD. I think Hill has one more game on his suspension. Somehow they have to get him on the field too. He was looking really good. I don't think Romo throws for over 400 yards if KP is there.
                      I think that was coe and Webster who missed the play with Bryant at the end not brown. Can someone confirm? Thought I saw number 37 despite what announcers were saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                        i am starting to like this steve brown guy. i didnt buy into the hype at first but i think he might be pretty good.
                        Not kicking you specifically in the nuts, but the should WE threads are a laugh at best. Apparently the coaching staff knows a little about something called football.

Comment

Play them all. Play Nickel all the time anyway

Comment

we make Brown our nickel corner, or rotate him in with Rolle

Comment

I think we rotate Webster and Hosley out and go to a 3 safety set...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X