Allow me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me

to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if our DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by jomo; 10-28-2012, 08:15 PM.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Originally posted by jomo View Post
    to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if or DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.
    Agreed !! KUDO's to Whitten..he pretty much single handily kick our *****es.

Comment

We couldn't stop that guy, finally had to double cover him to take him away!

Comment

yea i gotta give Witten his due today! he was a beast for them.
        sigpic

Comment

Witten's always been a beast...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

He's a great player. No shame in getting your *** handed to you by a great one. Thank God they had no one else worth anything because the Giants couldn't stop a Girl Scout troop.

Comment

to tip my hat to Jason Witten. For such a big guy he was getting into and out of his breaks quickly today. It would have been nice if our DC could have dialed up a wrinkle to slow him down but I give JW credit where credit is due.
              he is just unreal. one of the best i have ever seen on a consistent basis. Gramham for Saints and Gronk make HUGE plays but not like whitten. he makes play after play after play even when u know its coming
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Like line Kiwi up on him and hammer him at the line every play, a free release is a gimme, hope we don't need to play them again this year.
                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                  We couldn't stop that guy, finally had to double cover him to take him away!
                  Did that work? lol
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

For a big slow guy he's an incredible receiver. That one handed catch was impressive.
                    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Gotta give Witten his due. He played extremely well...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He is very physical and pushes off.........Blackburn held him in check pretty good as he has the size........once Blackburn went out Witten ran wild

Comment

Three games into the season everyone was saying Whitten was done and Dallas were mad to let Bennett go. The reality is that Whitten is on a different level.
                          sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

To be honest I think it was more Giants poor play but I will give him his due. J Williams would have helped today I think.

Comment

Actually Whitten was tipping his helmet to Fewell on our sidelines for not planning on taking him out of each play.
                              "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Working...
                              X