You have got to be kidding me with Jason Whitten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have got to be kidding me with Jason Whitten

18 catches? He was open all day. Boley was embarrassing. It isn't like Whitten is some speedy WR. Very poor job by Giants LB's and DB's today.

That proved to be their undoing, he was looking for him on the 4th and 1, staring him down, which led to the pick.
    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
      18 catches? He was open all day. Boley was embarrassing. It isn't like Whitten is some speedy WR. Very poor job by Giants LB's and DB's today.
      You are so right!I can't figure how Whitten gets so open so often.Something here is not quite right.

Comment

We really missed Jaquan Williams in this game, he's the perfect player to cover the TE. But I must say, Boley usually is much better against the TE than we saw today.

Comment

I do not like what we were doing on defense at the LB position today. We blitzed a lot of LBers today and when we did Romor always had the middle of the field open.
          sigpic

Comment

Witten is a great route runner with good hands and he's big and faster than you think. Yes our coverage sucked, but he's damn good and now you know why Bennett never saw the field.
            Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

somebody mentioned it earlier and i think its defintely true. Probably would have put Rolle on him if we had KP to at safety. Not sure it would have helped though haha.

Comment

agreed, We allowed Romo and Whitten to exploit the same damn pattern all day.

Comment

Blackburn had held him in check but he is very physical and constatly pushes off inside 5 yds........after Blackburn went down he had a field day

Comment

worst part was that he only ran 2-3 routes the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                      Have no idea how Perry Fewell forget to take Whitten out of the game plan? Oh that's why, He forgot!
                      "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Boleys had some pretty good success against Whitten - complete opposite tonight, but even when they put corners on him it's like the instructions were to "just follow him".

Comment

Witten had 3 more receptions than the entire Giants team.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            Blackburn had held him in check but he is very physical and constatly pushes off inside 5 yds........after Blackburn went down he had a field day
                            Boley was like a deer in the headlights, I am surprised he did not have whitten autograph a tattoo in his for head.
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Was at the game. Fixed my eyes on Witten whenever the terds had the ball. No jam on the line, basically ran underneath the safeties all day. Often times there was never even a linebacker on his side. When they jammed him, he was ineffective, but they rarely jammed him.

Comment

Working...
                              X