Feels like a loss, most undeserving win ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like a loss, most undeserving win ever

Romo's mistakes won this game for us. He was our best player.

And if Coughlin doesn't have the offense working on red zone plays for 95% of practice this week, he should be gone.

Disagree....looks and feels like a win, but one that got way ugly and frankly caused most fans to age 10 years.

Two games up in the division with their schedule was crucial, and they got it done somehow. At the end of the year we won't remember anything else.
    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post

And if Coughlin doesn't have the offense working on red zone plays for 95% of practice this week, he should be gone.
      That's ok. Good teams lose games like this. Great teams win...

Comment

>6-2
        >fire the coach

that's a good joke, and so are you

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
          Disagree....looks and feels like a win, but one that got way ugly and frankly caused most fans to age 10 years.

Two games up in the division with their schedule was crucial, and they got it done somehow. At the end of the year we won't remember anything else.
          Outside of Romo's brain farts, can you tell me what this team did well today? Because I've got nothing.

Comment

I wouldn't call it undeserving.

We did not turn the ball over 6 times, and our defense did in fact step up, even though their receivers were eating them alive
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Outside of Romo's brain farts, can you tell me what this team did well today? Because I've got nothing.
              Our defense came up with stops at the end.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Fire the waterboy

Comment

I never have this feeling of relief after a loss

Feel free to hang your head

Comment

It not a brain fart its our defense making a play ..

Comment

Originally posted by NYFG View Post
                      That's ok. Good teams lose games like this. Great teams win...
                      A great team would never get into the situation that we got ourselves into today..

Comment

why does everyone consider this a bad game to win! i dont feel that way!

their performances on both sides of the ball was not great! but they won!

thats a good team! they still hold on even under the most adverse conditions!
                        sigpic

Comment

great points..keep up the good work, everyone enjoys reading your posts..thank you

Comment

I said as soon as it ended it was the worst win I can remember.
                            Blow a 23 point lead. Blow a 4 minute drill. (with one minute left!!)
                            Blow preventing a hail mary and get bailed out by a fingernail.
                            I'll take it though. I'll take two of what you're having and all of what you got.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                              A great team would never get into the situation that we got ourselves into today..
                              6-2, Defending Super Bowl champs. Now go crawl back into your hole.

Championship teams win games like this all the time in today's NFL. Division games are tough. Dallas by far has the best defense in this division but thankfully their offense is a joke in big spots. The 6 turnovers were not gifts. They were all great plays by the Giants defense.
                              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                              X