Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any non-US Giants's fans here ?

Hello !
    I read this forum almost every day since a long, long time. Decide to participate from now ! ^^'
    Any fans here who don't live in United States ? Tough to live in another country. I live in France and I usually had sleep at 1 AM/ 5 AM to watch the Giants's games.

Anyway, I just lived a real nightmare. With the two last games I think I lost 10 years of my life. But be at 6-2 is really good.

Ahah seems like I'm the only one ^^'

Comment

There are a large contingent of fans from the UK here and some Canadians too

Welcome
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

You aren't the only one . I'm from Ireland. stay up no matter the time for Giants games. I've woken up neighbours screaming and shouting abuse at TV at 3 am in the morning. Must think I am a nutcase ^^

Comment

Canada over here....same time as NY

Comment

Brazil over here.

Comment

Glad i'm not the only one guys

Originally posted by Hassett00 View Post
              You aren't the only one . I'm from Ireland. stay up no matter the time for Giants games. I've woken up neighbours screaming and shouting abuse at TV at 3 am in the morning. Must think I am a nutcase ^^
              Same thing, can't miss a game. But damn i would love to have more non-primetime games for my health ^^'

Comment

Originally posted by DaFrenchy View Post
                Hello !
                I read this forum almost every day since a long, long time. Decide to participate from now ! ^^'
                Any fans here who don't live in United States ? Tough to live in another country. I live in France and I usually had sleep at 1 AM/ 5 AM to watch the Giants's games.

Anyway, I just lived a real nightmare. With the two last games I think I lost 10 years of my life. But be at 6-2 is really good.

the 6-2 records add those lost years back on your life. your even so it can be much better than that!
                sigpic

Comment

Canada on the west coast

Comment

6-2 in four of the past six seasons, with two championships. It's definitely worth it!

Comment

I don't really care about those years that I just lost.
                      I saw my team won two Super Bowl, I can die in peace. But another SB would not bother me at all
                      And 6-2, with a hard schedule, that's great.

Comment

Slovenia (Europe) here and this game was CRAZY!!!

Comment

Cool. Nice to see fans around the world watch American football

Comment

It's an amazing sport, getting bigger every year around here.

Comment

There is actually a huge following here in Ireland along with the rest of Europe. theres a few bars in the city that dedicate sundays to American Football which is awesome. And there are quite a numer of teams in the UK with teams etc. Its popularity is rising which is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X