Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the first time in a LONG time Kevin Gilbride almost cost us the game...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For the first time in a LONG time Kevin Gilbride almost cost us the game...

    Dreadful, conservative, moronic play calling today.

    ZERO adjustments.

    The receivers SUCKED today. Eli played fine he had NO help.. had maybe one bad throw to Hixon that was it.


    Gilbride doesn't get all the blame but he assumes 90% of it today. Pathetic game plan.

    Run, run, throw.
    Bradshaw, Bradshaw, Bradshaw... no gain.... no gain... no gain. yawnnn



    We did not deserve to win, but I am ecstatic we did.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 10-28-2012, 08:41 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Let's talk about it.

    This was a HUGE issue today. We are extremely fortunate we did not lose because of Gilbride.


    The love affair with Bradshaw HAS to stop. he is not effective vs faster LBers and physical LBers. Aside from the 49ers game being the only exeption.

    Andre Brown was running decisive and hard and yet only got 3 carries.

    I do not dislike Bradshaw, I just HATE how we use him sometimes.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    Comment


    • #3
      The run game was brutal. AB had like one good run. The WR's dropped a ton of balls. Gilbride sure wasn't doing us any favors.

      He called a crap game against philly and a crap game here.

      Comment


      • #4
        When the giants line up iform with hynoski we usualy do well Bradshaw or Brown, when we run iform or that rediculas direct snap we look dumb. eli sells that snap over his head like I sell packers stock
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

        Comment


        • #5
          I have no qualm with the play calling. The execution is another thing.

          Giants fan since the early 80s

          Comment


          • #6
            Run, run, pass is sickening when the QB is Eli and he can throw to Nicks and Cruz. If the run game worked ok, but it didn't.

            Comment


            • #7
              are screen passes in his playbook..........he must have lost that small sub paragraph

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                I have no qualm with the play calling. The execution is another thing.
                This!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Although execution is not Gilbride's fault, not adjusting what was not working is.
                  Last edited by Giants Brazil; 10-28-2012, 09:54 PM. Reason: Typo

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The anti Gilbride group (one that I am a member of) needs to be split into 2 clans. The Gilbride is too predictable category or the he does crazy play calls category. I keep on forgetting which posters are a part of which.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                    Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                      Dreadful, conservative, moronic play calling today.

                      ZERO adjustments.

                      The receivers SUCKED today. Eli played fine he had NO help.. had maybe one bad throw to Hixon that was it.


                      Gilbride doesn't get all the blame but he assumes 90% of it today. Pathetic game plan.

                      Run, run, throw.
                      Bradshaw, Bradshaw, Bradshaw... no gain.... no gain... no gain. yawnnn



                      We did not deserve to win, but I am ecstatic we did.
                      You're clueless.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Giants Brazil View Post
                        Although execution is not Gilbride's fault, not adjusting what was not working is.
                        Exactly

                        Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                        You're clueless.
                        lol
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                          eli sells that snap over his head like I sell packers stock
                          hahaha yeah i dont like that direct snap to bradshaw either

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            You're clueless.
                            Why is he clueless?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              On the direct snap Wilson should of gotten it NOT Bradshaw... Bradshaw is slow as molasses now. Hel even Brown picks up the first even if he has to power his way after contact.

                              Brown has a unique blend of speed and power. Bradshaw has some power and no speed anymore. Bradshaw just plays with a ton of heart but sometimes that's not enough vs physical faster defenders....
                              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X