Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did we get exposed today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • did we get exposed today?

    We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards

  • #2
    No. Stop crying, we won the game.
    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

    Comment


    • #3
      It seems that way. I thought Giants were high scoring team. Giants should have put up 48 points on Dallas. Yet then again, like some other posters have said, Dallas has good defense.

      Comment


      • #4
        Did we get exposed?

        Well yes! We are wildly inconsiste- wait..that's known.

        We can't scored red zone touch- oh, that's known too.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Exposed to the fact the Giant just win. Yes.

          Comment


          • #6
            if im DC is plain as day double cruz prevent the big play and you can win. they only lost because you cant win with 6 turnovers. and still they almost won.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
              We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards
              Too conservative playcalling on 1st down makes all teams look exposed. Too many 2nd & 3rd & long plays . . .Recievers cant beat press coverage on those down & distance or they didn't today or in game 1.

              Comment


              • #8
                Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                  We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards
                  yeah, worrisome. seems it would have been better without so many picks. don't get me wrong , like the turnovers, but i enjoyed the niners game better. many times you get things handed to you and don't take advantage as expected . i really would have liked to see us beat them without all the picks. judging by the first half, we should have won by 30 or more. this was a win yeah, but too close to a loss !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I see words but all I hear is "derp"
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      I see words but all I hear is "WAAAAAA"
                      I can't help it. Gots to cry like little girl cause things could go bad for us.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                        Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot
                        no they lost because 6 turnovers. if another team doesnt turn the ball over like that and follows the plan on D they can win

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          troll imho

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                            I can't help it. Gots to cry like little girl cause things could go bad for us.
                            lol...I changed it to "derp"...cause I thought it was funnier!!
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No the giants did not get exposed simply a bad game even with the gifts that dallas gave them they still won

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X