did we get exposed today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did we get exposed today?

We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards

No. Stop crying, we won the game.
    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

It seems that way. I thought Giants were high scoring team. Giants should have put up 48 points on Dallas. Yet then again, like some other posters have said, Dallas has good defense.

Comment

Did we get exposed?

Well yes! We are wildly inconsiste- wait..that's known.

We can't scored red zone touch- oh, that's known too.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Exposed to the fact the Giant just win. Yes.

Comment

if im DC is plain as day double cruz prevent the big play and you can win. they only lost because you cant win with 6 turnovers. and still they almost won.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
              We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards
              Too conservative playcalling on 1st down makes all teams look exposed. Too many 2nd & 3rd & long plays . . .Recievers cant beat press coverage on those down & distance or they didn't today or in game 1.

Comment

Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                  yeah, worrisome. seems it would have been better without so many picks. don't get me wrong , like the turnovers, but i enjoyed the niners game better. many times you get things handed to you and don't take advantage as expected . i really would have liked to see us beat them without all the picks. judging by the first half, we should have won by 30 or more. this was a win yeah, but too close to a loss !

Comment

I see words but all I hear is "derp"
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      I see words but all I hear is "WAAAAAA"
                      I can't help it. Gots to cry like little girl cause things could go bad for us.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                        Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot
                        no they lost because 6 turnovers. if another team doesnt turn the ball over like that and follows the plan on D they can win

Comment

troll imho

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                            I can't help it. Gots to cry like little girl cause things could go bad for us.
                            lol...I changed it to "derp"...cause I thought it was funnier!!
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

No the giants did not get exposed simply a bad game even with the gifts that dallas gave them they still won

Comment

Working...
                              X