• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP Stepped up BIG today!

Good Job JPP!

Impact player....

Comment

he is a game wrecker last year in Dallas and this year the int. the man is a FREAK of nature. Did you see how fast he was after the int. and then he dunked it...lol this is a d-limen we are talking about people. JPP=FREAK!!!!
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

That INT that was so awesome. It's too bad his performance was lost because of our ugly secondary, bad offensive line, and horrible win.

Comment

JPP is a monster. I like it...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

If he isn't sacking people, he's making great plays by getting pressure to QBs and putting his hands up. Wonder if he would make an amazing basketball player.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              If he isn't sacking people, he's making great plays by getting pressure to QBs and putting his hands up. Wonder if he would make an amazing basketball player.
              He was on track to become a basketball player before he switched to football. Part of why he only played one year of college ball...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                He was on track to become a basketball player before he switched to football. Part of why he only played one year of college ball...

That I didn't know... guy is athletic as hell.

Comment

JPP may not have the sacks he had last year, but the dude's still a monster, all over the field, and making plays.

Comment

yea. JPP was a really good basketball player, until the football coach recruited him. He didn't play football until his senior year of high school, I think

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                      yea. JPP was a really good basketball player, until the football coach recruited him. He didn't play football until his senior year of high school, I think
                      Well he is being double teamed now and held like crazy. the refs honestly turn a blind eye most of the time.

Comment

JPP is the only guy on the front who plays it seems every week.

Comment

Working...
                        X