Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If they hadn't reversed the Bryant "TD" call. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they hadn't reversed the Bryant "TD" call. . .

People would be saying how lucky the Cowboys were and that they didn't deserve that win. They'd say WE really won that game.

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?

Both teams did plenty to try to hand the game to the other team. Eventually someone had to take it.

Comment

We would be (more than likely) 5 & 3 and life would go on. Except for all the finger pointers.

Comment

Originally posted by sideline sneek View Post
        We would be (more than likely) 5 & 3 and life would go on. Except for all the finger pointers.
        oh how 6-2 sounds much better than 5-3

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
          People would be saying how lucky the Cowboys were and that they didn't deserve that win. They'd say WE really won that game.

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?
          +1 Never easy to beat Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post

That is another reason why I'm mad. That should have never happened that almost td.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
              Its amazing how much better it sounds. Like to the point that I'd almost be ashamed of a 5-3 point...and i say that acknowledging 5-3 isnt a BAD way to start the year.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                Clearly better than 3 - 4
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If we lost I wouldn't have said that. We won and I don't think we deserved to. Our d played lights out and our o couldn't do anything. We let them hang around and it almost cost us. We won, I'm happy, but deserve? No cant say that

Comment

he didn't make the catch!!! there was no such thing as luck on that play please stop with the Giants got lucky crap. There are some many plays were you can say Dallas got lucky too. It's football it's a game of inches and we won by inches no luck...just a hard fought NFC east win.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

We played like crap and won. This was Gilbride's biggest blunder ever. Play-calling was abysmal all game.

Comment

i've said it in other threads, for some reason the dallas d plays their best against us, our receivers play their worst (i stopped counting at 5 first down dropped passes), and the dallas o line steps up too.

these games are the difference between good teams and bad ones.

we're still a good team, who's 6-2. we'll need it next month.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                          i've said it in other threads, for some reason the dallas d plays their best against us, our receivers play their worst (i stopped counting at 5 first down dropped passes), and the dallas o line steps up too.

these games are the difference between good teams and bad ones.

we're still a good team, who's 6-2. we'll need it next month.
                          Our D has played well all year long.. not just again the Giants.

Comment

I think luck had a part to play in there, but I'll still take the W, especially since we have our November ****-fest coming up...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                            X