corey webster is a problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corey webster is a problem

another awful game, even on his pick it was because romo overthrew it because austin had him beat
    Last edited by blueNorange; 10-28-2012, 09:52 PM.

Webster had a pick 6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by blueNorange View Post
      another awful game, even on his pick 6 it was because romo overthrew it because austin had him beat
      JPP had a pick 6, not Webster.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

maybe he just meant the pick and accidentally thought about jpps touchdown.
        ​​​

Comment

my bad, still he was getting lit up

Comment

Webster had outside leverage as he had Stevie Brown's help down the middle. He was where he needed to be for that pick.

He did struggle for the rest, but hardly a reason to discount every thing with a farce of an argument.

Comment

It's amazing how much he's regressed. PFF has him rated as the worst CB in the NFL. I still have faith he can turn it around but he looks awful out there...and that's putting it mildly.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by blueNorange View Post
                another awful game, even on his pick it was because romo overthrew it because austin had him beat
                ..Are you drunk?

"Romo overthrew it"- No, he didn't. If anything he underthrew it.

"Austin had him beat"- Again...No. To have him beat, he would have to be in front of him. He was only in front of him when Webster came back under for the pick.

At least watch it before making 100% untrue comments.

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                  ..Are you drunk?

"Austin had him beat"- Again...No. To have him beat, he would have to be in front of him. He was only in front of him when Webster came back under for the pick.

He didn't underthrow either, it just wasn't accurate.
                  Webster was in horrible position and with a well thrown ball that would have been completed easy.

Comment

Right now, it's clear, he's a problem.
                    But he was very good last year, i have faith on him, he can step up with a better passrush

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      JPP had a pick 6, not Webster.
                      How cool was that for JPP?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Webster is definately looking bad this year. A lot of talk about what happens with Stevie Brown when KP gets healthy. Maybe Webby is the one that needs to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                          ..Are you drunk?

Whichever way it went down it doesn't matter because he got a pick...... But in reality he looks terrible. The only play he made that game and pratically the only play he has made in all 8 games. He has gotta be rated one of the worst or the worst #1 CB in the league. He is terrible right now

Comment

the Giants need to draft cornerback in the 1st round and I think we will have a great player fall to us Xavier Rhodes from Flordia state. He's 6'2 fast and physical he would be perfect along side Prince.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

And what would we be doing about that issue right now? Cut him?; bench him?; have him play safety? You tell me.

Comment

Working...
                              X