thoughts about Pittsburgh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts about Pittsburgh

Tough game, but I think we'll win a close one. Their defense hasn't been too impressive. A little worried about their offense. Dwyer's had a couple big games, and I don't like how their receivers match up against our CBs, We win something like 30-24. Thoughts?

Well their unimpressive defense looked a lot better than the Giants defense did against Washington. Plus the a giants have a bad red zone offense. They will most likely have to score on long scoring plays because once they hit the red zone it's field goal time.

Comment

Wallace, Brown, Sanders and Miller. Our secondary plays like they did tonight, Big Ben goes over 400 yards easily.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
        Tough game, but I think we'll win a close one. Their defense hasn't been too impressive. A little worried about their offense. Dwyer's had a couple big games, and I don't like how their receivers match up against our CBs, We win something like 30-24. Thoughts?
        Let's be honest. the Steelers spanked the redskins today. The Giants will have to be at their best to win. I believe they will win and it will be a true test.

Comment

Originally posted by tikiandphil View Post
          Let's be honest. the Steelers spanked the redskins today. The Giants will have to be at their best to win. I believe they will win and it will be a true test.
          agreed. We'll need to be at our best.

Comment

Bens not quick, but he can move.
            "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

Hopefully KP will be back and hopefully they give Webster lots of help.

Comment

You got to be worried about Ben's ability to extend plays.. Their oline is pretty banged up, so if we don't get pressure it'll be a long day

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Hopefully KP will be back and hopefully they give Webster lots of help.
                  If we have KP and JW back, that will be tremendous on defense. I'm pretty pumped to see a 3 safety set with Stevie as the wild card safety...

Having JW back means we can keep Kiwi at DE, and keep the pressure on.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The kid in front of me in my english class is a steelers fan so we better win. i'm not going to be taking his crap that whole week.
                    ​​​

Comment

They play hard nosed football, in fact they write the script for it. The Gmen need to be ready to be punched in the face and do likewise.

Comment

They are not a very good road team this year. As seen, they lost to two of the league's worst teams (the Raiders and Titans) on the road.

This doesn't mean we should take them lightly though.

Comment

I don't see their secondary being able to shut down our strongest asset on O -- our passing game/WRs. They don't have CBs like Dallas. Not even close. AND Polamalu's no closer to returning and Ryan Clark left the game today with a concussion, so they may be down both starting safeties.

I see us being able to move the ball against them and most likely, vice versa. D-Line's gotta get Ben to the ground when they get their shots. After playing Cam, Vick, RG3 and Romo, that may actually be easier to accomplish than we've seen in weeks...

Comment

they're not a good road team

Comment

Ben can extend plays as good as anyone and is better than any of those QB's mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X