Stevie Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevie Brown

I loved Kenny Phillips but thank god this guy is on our team and his play has been real good. Main reason I say this is because now we dont have to worry about paying Philips after this season and can keep Brown as our starting safety. This should be able for us to keep both Nicks and Cruz and draft a young saftey to groom in place of Rolle after his contract finishes.

I'd much rather have KP and Brown than Rolle and Brown. What does Rolle even offer this team besides blown coverages? He had two freaking tackles all game. Despite Witten putting up 18 catches.

KP would have been up there covering Witten after he started picking apart the linebackers

Really for like 7 mil a season Rolle is a total waste

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
      I'd much rather have KP and Brown than Rolle and Brown. What does Rolle even offer this team besides blown coverages? He had two freaking tackles all game. Despite Witten putting up 18 catches.

KP would have been up there covering Witten after he started picking apart the linebackers

Really for like 7 mil a season Rolle is a total waste
      No more so than CWebb.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        No more so than CWebb.
        I don't disagree. CB has to be drafted early again next year

Comment

I think when phillips come back all three of them play because anytime Tyron or that other CB is on the field is danger.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Stevie Brown

Comment

Brown had 8 solo tackles, 2 picks and a fumble recovery today. I love how fast he transitions to an aggressive runner right after he makes a pick.

Comment

Say it with me: 3 safety set. Brown won't get pulled entirely. And honestly, pairing Brown up with KP means that KP can take away the deep ball (really my only gripe about Brown) while Brown does what he does best: showing up out of nowhere and intercepting the ball.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men4Supes View Post
                  Brown had 8 solo tackles, 2 picks and a fumble recovery today. I love how fast he transitions to an aggressive runner right after he makes a pick.
                  Like I said in the Game Day Thread: Eli Stadium is now known as Stevie Brown Stadium.
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

One of the few bright spots in today's games

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                      One of the few bright spots in today's games
                      Just wait. When KP comes back, Coughlin will bench Brown.

Comment

I have to agree with Slip here. The guy is due for one or two good games a season and the rest of the schedule, he ends up with negative grades in coverage. Rolle is just like a smaller and weaker linebacker to me now instead of a safety.

Comment

I like Rolles passion and love for the game but man he's been really bad in coverage this season. It's like him a Webby have completely regressed. with the way that Brown's been playing I'd rather keep him and try and part ways with Rolle. Also I'm not sure if Hill will be back but man he's pretty dang good himself and was making plays when ever he was in the game. Has anyone even heard Sash's name even mentioned during any of the past 2 games. Brown is a solid tackler and nice play maker.

Comment

Sadly, guys with bigger salaries don't really get demoted on this team. Bradshaw, even when struggling, gets the benefit of the doubt from the coaching staff. It's the same deal with Rolle. Rolle is probably one of JR's biggest mistakes. He gets paid A LOT of money to be a liability in coverage. 6.7m this season, 7m next season, and 7m the season after that.

KP and Brown would probably be our best combination, but I doubt it will happen.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Say it with me: 3 safety set. Brown won't get pulled entirely. And honestly, pairing Brown up with KP means that KP can take away the deep ball (really my only gripe about Brown) while Brown does what he does best: showing up out of nowhere and intercepting the ball.
                              You are bad at analysis and you should feel bad. Also, you like gangnam style and are a follower and you should feel bad about that, too. Actually just feel bad about yourself in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X