Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As bad as we all (myself included) think this is...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As bad as we all (myself included) think this is...

    http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...on-prediction/

    At least we still have a season.

    Also:

    http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...rton-petition/
    http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...-honest-stuff/
    http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...s-inexcusable/
    http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...for-this-year/

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

  • #2
    You missed the best one.

    http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...s/#entry337504


    “Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BeatYale View Post


      I needed that...

      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

      Comment


      • #4
        can u post some of their funnier posts, been perma banned for creating giggles over there lol

        Comment


        • #5
          I thought this was the funniest one:

          pass the ham sandwiches out, Christmas and other teams in the playoffs is just around the corner

          Comment


          • #6
            I like this one the best: "wth does Eli " Cowboys Stadium is my biznitch" Manning have to do with anything? Does he play for Dallas?"

            Comment


            • #7
              kinda shocked they arent blaming the refs for the dez non td, and also many proud threads. lol we are all negative here and we won.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                can u post some of their funnier posts, been perma banned for creating giggles over there lol
                Sure.


                (Regarding interceptions)
                Didn't Eli practically do that 2 years ago?
                wth does Eli " Cowboys Stadium is my biznitch" Manning have to do with anything? Does he play for Dallas?
                I feel like crying everyday with this team!
                As I sit here and type this, I can see a thousand bonfires with people around them creating excuses for Romo. You are sure to see them all tomorrow.
                Went over to my parents for dinner and watch the game. This is the first time I have ever heard my dad say he was done watching the Cowboys...for this year. I dont blame him. My brother and I are getting to that point, but of course we will still put ourselves through this pain.
                Seriously? People are still picking Blomo over Orton?
                Romo can only do what he's asked to do. I hope for Romo's sake he does get traded or released just so he can end his career on a high note and not in this joke of an offensive system.
                He's asked to NOT THROW interceptions. Not only can he NOT do that, he compounds it by throwing pick 6's.

                I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                  Romo can only do what he's asked to do. I hope for Romo's sake he does get traded or released just so he can end his career on a high note and not in this joke of an offensive system.
                  He's asked to NOT THROW interceptions. Not only can he NOT do that, he compounds it by throwing pick 6's.
                  Haha, I love this one

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The great thing is that Giants have more than just a season right now, they're 1/2 game out of the #2 spot

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GiantGremlin View Post
                      The great thing is that Giants have more than just a season right now, they're 1/2 game out of the #2 spot
                      Too bad we don't play the bears this year. Last time we played them we had 9 sacks in the first half alone. Cutler AND his backup both got knocked out of the game...

                      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sad to say but this board would be going through the same thing if the G'men lost last night!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X