Canty impacts D-line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canty impacts D-line

Chris Canty has been the target of derision on this board. More than a few on here say he is over paid and we should get rid of him. Now that he is back, I hope you have rethought that view. Since his return, the pressure in the pass rush has dramatically increased. I also think has he is helping against the run game. I hope we can afford to keep him. Not sure why all the negativity comes from.
    # 80 (For FBomb)

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
    Chris Canty has been the target of derision on this board. More than a few on here say he is over paid and we should get rid of him. Now that he is back, I hope you have rethought that view. Since his return, the pressure in the pass rush has dramatically increased. I also think has he is helping against the run game. I hope we can afford to keep him. Not sure why all the negativity comes from.
    I had figured that point out in week 4... it explains a lot to be completely honest...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

He is a difference maker....

Comment

Solid player great to have him back he was missed. Now if we can get Rocky back that will go a long way to solidifying our defensive front

Comment

Working...
        X