Welcome Back Chris Canty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Back Chris Canty

If anyone ever doubted Chris Canty's value to the OLine it was clear yesterday he's been missed. Now if we can get Rocky Bernard back.....
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

lol I havent been here for that long but I knew for a fact before this thread it was going to be a news article hahaha. You are right RF Canty was BEAST yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Signature NYG View Post
      lol I havent been here for that long but I knew for a fact before this thread it was going to be a news article hahaha. You are right RF Canty was BEAST yesterday.
      I rarely start threads with original thoughts because I don't think they're very interesting, but sometimes......
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Here, here!!!! I'll toast to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
          Here, here!!!! I'll toast to that!
          It always surprises me when you get a piece of the puzzle back after a long hiatus and things start to click better.

Comment

If Canty could just stay on the field consistently it would be awesome. Shout out to Linval Joseph as well! The line played well for the GMEN yesterday.

Comment

Best game ever in his Giant career.

Comment

Yes, I thought Canty was very invaluable to Dallas' OLine.

Comment

Canty and Joseph played very well yesterday.

Comment

A healthy Canty frees up monsters like Joseph and JPP, not to mention Tuck and Osi.

In the words of Dan Dierdorf, "release the Kraken!!"
                    "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Originally posted by DaKraken View Post
                      A healthy Canty frees up monsters like Joseph and JPP, not to mention Tuck and Osi.

In the words of Dan Dierdorf, "release the Kraken!!"
                      +1

Comment

Canty was fantastic. He makes Tuck more productive too

Comment

WE Need more Canty's..Tuck ,Osi. Joseph and JPP Never enough !

Comment

Canty was a beast out there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              If anyone ever doubted Chris Canty's value to the OLine it was clear yesterday he's been missed. Now if we can get Rocky Bernard back.....
                              Yes! good call! He was huge for us yesterday. Linval and Canty are a NASTY duo!

Comment

Working...
                              X