Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK People...Common Sense Time........You Can't Have It Both Ways!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK People...Common Sense Time........You Can't Have It Both Ways!

You can't complain about all the dropped passes AND Eli's accuracy at the same time!
    "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
    You can't complain about all the dropped passes AND Eli's accuracy at the same time!
    Of course you can......We're fans!!!!!!!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Of course you can......We're fans!!!!!!!
      Good point!!!!
      "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

We can't? Then what pointless nonsense are we supposed to argue about for the next 6 days?

Comment

Watch me.

Comment

It's both, but they'll get back on track.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This is the United States of ****ing America and we damn sure can!
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                We can't? Then what pointless nonsense are we supposed to argue about for the next 6 days?
                Again...good point!
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  This is the United States of ****ing America and we damn sure can!
                  Not only another good point, but a ****ing good one!!!
                  Last edited by bigblue58; 10-29-2012, 01:59 PM.
                  "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

Comment

Having it both ways is one of the core values of these boards! lol

Add to that, many here do not, repeat do not like being confused with facts.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      It's both, but they'll get back on track.
                      The only difference is I saw far more dropped passes instead of inaccurate passes. Our receivers don't like to catch stuff vs. Dallas. Eli wasn't exactly able to get into a rhythm. Everyone forget last week. This one goes on the receivers.

Comment

Kind of like, how everyone gets upset when the other team says, "The better better team lost," or "That late touchdown was a gift," or something like it, and everyone gets all bent out of shape over it, but we we lose, they say, "The Giants beat themselves today."
                        Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                          The only difference is I saw far more dropped passes instead of inaccurate passes. Our receivers don't like to catch stuff vs. Dallas. Eli wasn't exactly able to get into a rhythm. Everyone forget last week. This one goes on the receivers.
                          I agree. They need to learn how to play more physical.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post
                            Kind of like, how everyone gets upset when the other team says, "The better better team lost," or "That late touchdown was a gift," or something like it, and everyone gets all bent out of shape over it, but we we lose, they say, "The Giants beat themselves today."
                            The Giants beat themselves yesterday... Yet, somehow still managed to win.

Comment

Not only another good point, but a ****ing good one!!!
                              Just wanted to do my civic duty
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X