Blown calls / No calls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown calls / No calls

Sorting through the blown calls will post what I see as i come across them.

So far.

1:20 in the first 3rd and 5 our ball offside by a DE was not called and that **** was obvious! 00:27:50 on game rewind if you want to see it.

If you guys notice any post it thanks.

I won't be posting the one's we got away with
    Last edited by rainierjef; 10-29-2012, 10:42 AM.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I noticed the Cowboys DBs can hold and PI our WRs and not get called, but then our DBs get called for every little tug. I noticed JPP and Osi getting held a bunch as well
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

The 4th down play where Romo ran it in for the td. The o-lineman moved before the snap.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

All I know (and I'm sure everyone here agrees) is that on our last possession of the game, Bradshaw got the first down. Game should have been over right there and I shouldn't have had to suffer the way I did on what seemed like the longest last drive I have ever seen in football lol.
        Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

The spot on the Bradshaw run on 3rd down at the end was a good yard short, forcing us to punt.
          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

No call holding Claborne covering Randle. Well past the 5, 3rd and 3 1st Quarter. 00:32:00 on rewind

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
              The 4th down play where Romo ran it in for the td. The o-lineman moved before the snap.
              I agree. Everyone on our D-Line doesn't just jump up and start pointing fingers/are unprepared for the snap for no reason.
              Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                I noticed the Cowboys DBs can hold and PI our WRs and not get called, but then our DBs get called for every little tug. I noticed JPP and Osi getting held a bunch as well
                Yeah. There were several of those yesterday. They were definitely being ticky-tacky with Hosley.

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                  The spot on the Bradshaw run on 3rd down at the end was a good yard short, forcing us to punt.
                  The spot was bad, but I don't think Bradshaw got it. I did at first, but on the replay it looked like he was a few inches short. He, however, was not a couple feet short.

Comment

We won but they got away with murder in that game.....and yet one of the refs told Prince he was being too aggressive....

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                      Sorting through the blown calls will post what I see as i come across them.

So far.

1:20 in the first 3rd and 5 our ball offside by a DE was not called and that **** was obvious! 00:27:50 on game rewind if you want to see it.

If you guys notice any post it thanks.

I won't be posting the one's we got away with
                      Make a DVD and send it to the Commissioner! Hell, if you post them, I'll mail a complaint to the Commish. It was flat out disgusting yesterday. I dont care if their are being strict or lenient on the rules/calls, but call it both ways and be consistent. I thought we get the real refs back. The ref'ng seriously was like a bad dream yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        3rd and 4 Cruz gets held well past 5 yards by scandrick 00:46:16

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Originally posted by flimflam View Post
                          Make a DVD and send it to the Commissioner! Hell, if you post them, I'll mail a complaint to the Commish. It was flat out disgusting yesterday. I dont care if their are being strict or lenient on the rules/calls, but call it both ways and be consistent. I thought we get the real refs back. The ref'ng seriously was like a bad dream yesterday.
                          That won't do nothing bro, but tickle Goddell's stomach.

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

2nd and 5 / 2nd Q / Holding on JPP, I had to review this one a little but it is in fact a hold. 00:49:25

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

2nd Q / 2nd and goal / false start no call, kozar i think number 77. 00:51:50

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Comment

Working...
                              X